Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Elected Officials Put on Notice We're Coming After YOU!

http://www.federalobserver.com/archive.php?aid=9761

Elected Officials Put on Notice We're Coming for YOU!

By Rick Biesada

Last week, as we wound down phase one of The Minuteman Project on the Arizona, Mexico border, honorably, with our co- founders Chris Simcox, and Jim Gilchrist, being celebrated in Washington D.C. by Representative Tancredo, and his Immigration Reform Caucas, not much fan fare had appeared in the media, just as the 30th Anniversary of the Ending of The Viet Nam War was also being played down in the press.

Maybe the media doesn't want anybody to know about these events, their line of thinking is, if they omit the news, maybe it will go away. Well... maybe it will... but we're not going to let that happen.

I can't speak for Jim Gilchrist, but I'm sure he'd agree with me, a brother Marine, Viet Nam Veteran, and Minuteman... that we're not going to stand for getting screwed over twice in our life time.

The Minuteman Project has moved to the states, and I am the co- organizer of The Chicago Area Minuteman Project, along with Rosanna Pulido. We are putting our public officials on notice, to enforce our immigration laws.

Phase number two and three of the Minuteman Project are now in effect as the rolls of volunteers have surpassed 14,000 in a few short weeks.

I urge every Viet Nam Veteran to get involved, and to join the project as retribution for being sold out by the same subversive body who is now selling out our sovereignty by not enforcing our immigration laws.

The celebration for ending the Viet Nam War won't come until the treacherous leeches in public office are driven out.

These tyrannical parasites have been violating the public trust with reckless disregard for decades, so The Minutemen will be going on a mission to uproot them, just as Saint Patrick did, when he rid Ireland of all the snakes.

No more Mr. Nice Guy, when our families safety and security are jeopardized by partisan games in the interest of globalists.

With Congressional zeal to usurp our laws, they have forgotten the basic principle of our founders belief that this is a country of the people, by the people, for the people, the American people... and no other form of government will do... short of revolution.

Some of us American Citizens haven't forgotten the tenets of the foundation of our government, so we are putting all of our public servants on notice, to enforce the law.

If they violate the public trust, or engage in an act of treason, such as undermining the country in which they had sworn allegiance to... then we are coming for them, to bring them to justice.

With the ending of phase one of the Minuteman Project, The Minutemen volunteers are now returning home to their respective states with the intentions of enacting phase two and three of the Project under Minuteman rules. We will continue doing the job that our elected officials refuse to do against their sworn duty, and we will continue our civic duty until we get this illegal invasion resolved.

In Chicago, my co- organizer and I are recruiting volunteers to continue on with the Minuteman Project, and the good news is, it won't cost you any money to fly down to the border. We are going to stop the exploitation and encouragement of illegal immigration right here in our home state as we go after the criminal employers who hire illegal aliens against federal law, and to expose the treasonous public servants who have allowed these crimes to flourish as they violate the law, and violate the public trust.

Minuteman volunteers who would like to participate in our operation contact us at: ChicagoMinutemanProject@hotmail.com.

Last Monday evening we launched our first operation. A protest against a pandering state senator who has intentions of running for governor. We demonstrated at a tavern which was being used as the meeting place for the Cook County 44th Ward, Regular Republican Organization, headed by Committeeman, Fuchs, believe it or not.

Well, we don't have a beef with these folks, but we will not tolerate politicians who violate the public trust, such as Senator Steve Rauschenberger, their guest of honor. It seems that Senator Rauschenberger cowered, and bugged out of the event when a press release was issued beforehand, about The Minuteman Volunteers protesting his vote to affirm the acceptance of the Mexican Matricula Consular I.D. Card, which is in violation of Federal Law. Our elected officials are violating the law with impunity and not being held accountable... until now.

Most of the meeting patrons weren't too happy to see us out there demonstrating with our signs in the presence of Tele Mundo, as they scurried into the doorway like sad sacks, with their heads hung down, looking at the ground, like little boys dressed in the first holy communion suits, as Rosanna had observed.

Losers, scampering fast, softly calling us names behind our backs, yet supporting untrustwothry candidates, not fit to hold public office. I guess that the last laugh will be on them, because we have just started our project and every kinky voting legislator and their supporters can expect regular visits from us, because we are going to hold them accountable, and we have the rule of law to either back us up, or declare anarchy. If our rule of law is not observed than we no longer have a constitutional republic, rendering all of our public servants null and void - useless.

In the Chicagoland area, we are going to continue to carry out The Minuteman Project by targeting criminal employers who are violating Federal Law. We are going to sue them under the RICO Act and turn them in to The Internal Revenue Service, who will gleefully prosecute them where income tax dollars are concerned.

These People Are Put On Notice!

We are going after the criminal mayors who have established sanctuary cities as safe havens for criminals against Federal Law; acting as conspirators for the crime wave that illegal aliens have perpetuated on our society.

We are going after every public servant who is in violation of his oath of office - to uphold and to preserve the law.

We are going to hold them accountable for their repugnant, and unconstitutional actions.

You are either for the American citizens.... or you are a domestic terrorist... and we're coming for YOU! May 8, 2005

Federal Observer contributing columnist Rick Biesada hosts Perspectives On Our Heritage - The Angry White Male Hour over Radio Station WJJG 1530 AM, Chicago's Hometown station, Wednesdays from 4:30 to 5:30 PM Central Time. If you've got a story about a public official violating the public trust, and would like to...share it, send Rick an email. While you're at it - Visit his Web-site and you'll have a little fun. While you're there - pick up a copy of his book, Angry White Male and The Horse He Rode In On.

" legislator and their supporters can expect regular visits from us, because we are going to hold them accountable, and we have the rule of law to either back us up, or declare anarchy. "

Anarchy? You can't demand the law be upheld and promote anarchy at the same time. I don't like the wording and or/sentiment here. Other than that, not much other choice. These so called lawmakers have to be confronted.
    Want to make people angry? Lie to them.
    Want to make them absolutely livid? Tell 'em the truth."

http://towncriernews.blogspot.com/

We're Coming after you

We already have ANARCHY. What do think is happening on our border? Peacefull Protest???? This ain't no tea party. It is going to get much worse. Wait till the troops in Iraq start rotating back in greater numbers. Fort Hood, the largest military base in the free world and home to my old unit, the 2nd Armored Division-"Hell on Wheels", is in TEXAS. I started receiveing emails from some of them this afternoon. You think I am mad. You ain't seen nothing yet. I would share their comments with you but their language does not meet the social nicities of this forum.
    All these men and women come back from the most violent place on earth and you think they are going to sit still for this mamby pamby, single digit, low frequency civil discourse? Think again. I'm telling them the unvarnished truth and they don't like what they hear. The Battle is joined. The gauntlet has been tossed, and it is ON. They are all going to volunteer with the Minutemen when the movement comes to TEXAS. They have been fighting the war on terrorism and see this issue as an extension of that fight.
    Bush had the nerve today to address the soverinty of the former Russian province of Georgia and REFUSES to address the sovernity of our nation. "Political Correctness" is why we are even here in the first place. WHATEVER it takes. WHATEVER!!! A man after my own HEART!!!
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

In the Chicagoland area, we are going to continue to carry out The Minuteman Project by targeting criminal employers who are violating Federal Law. We are going to sue them under the RICO Act and turn them in to The Internal Revenue Service, who will gleefully prosecute them where income tax dollars are concerned.
    OMG I think I shall faint with delirium and delight!! We've still got men with SPINES...I will support them in every way I possibly can!!

Go out into the street and CHEER...the Patriots are still HERE!! Praise God!

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

DARLENE, IMHO, you outdid yourself this time
    I'll be sharing this with quite a few Veterans who will not only appreciate but agree with this Marine's words.

that we're not going to stand for getting screwed over twice in our life time

Thank you Marine, for speaking the truth!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GO MINUTEMEN!!!

Hallelujah and Praise the Lord!!

The spirit of America is alive and well....I knew it was....we just needed some light to enter this darkness.

Anarchy? Oh yes....but that has been caused by our government employees, not by the people....there is only one way to fight anarchists when they are employed by the government and that is to FIRE THEM...IMPEACH THEIR ASSES....GET THESE BEANHEADS OUT OF OUR GOVERNMENT and into a jail cell awaiting trials for treason.

If you read this, and find it rash....you do not yet understand the depth of the problem....keep reading, researching, study all the old articles in the archives of this website....read the posts....it's all here now....and most IMPORTANTLY.....watch every move of this President....connect the dots.

Why a 60 city tour for Social Security when the NUMBER ONE PROBLEM is illegal immigration?

Why a meeting with the Prince of Saudi "on the ranch" two weeks before Saudia Arabia announces as it did today in the Washington Post that it is going to "sell" their largest refinery to "foreign investors"? The Kingdom of Saudia Arabia is going to "sell" their largest refinery to "foreign investors" for $5 Billion?? SAY WHAT???

Why a "tour" of the World by the President? To do what may we ask? Blab around about "freedom and democracy"? A globalist who is for Open Borders, a One World Government, run by the Globally Elite reducing everyone else to a "drone of commerce" serving the Globally Elite is meeting with Putin to discuss "freedom and democracy"? A man sneaking behind our backs to END the United States the sole protector of freedom and democracy in the world wants to bust Putin's chops about freedom and democracy?? No.....they are meeting to put the final touches on the Millenium Agenda of the UN which will be the WORLD GOVERNMENT puppet of the World Trade Organization.

Bush still thinks he can do it.....and is moving FAST.....so we've got to be ready to Impeach this son of a bitch as soon as possible...Cheney too.

I'm a 4th generation Republican.....who stood by Nixon....but this....will not stand. This man, now that we know who he really is and what he is really about, must be removed from Office. He is too dangerous now.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Tell Them I Am At War- Letter from Rick Biesada

"Rick Biesada" <rickb@angry-white-male.com> Add to Address Book
    Subject: We're com'in For You!
    Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 21:09:13 -0500

Hi Sixx,
    I couldn't agree with you more. We are being invaded and undermined from within by an oligarchy hell bent on dissolving our sovereignty. Just wait and see what's going to happen when your buddies come home and their jobs are filled by illegal aliens.

Welcome to The Angry White Male Club where you don't have to be a caucasion or a male to be a member. Just have a love for your fellow neighbor, your country, and a desire to straighten this subversive government out.
    [b]In Chicago, we are working with some Black Americans affiliated with Alan Keyes Reform Illinois Organization, but I'm afraid that you called the shot right, (MODERATOR EDIT< FINAL WARNING)President is telling Communists that we will stand to protect their borders, while he leaves our borders wide open. He wants the American Citizens tax dollars to fund the hospitals going out of business because they can't afford to offer assistance to illegal aliens, then cut benefits at our Nations VA Hospitals; and not one public official has the balls to call him on this... it is treasonous.

I'm glad that the troops have figured it out. That was everybodies main concern about the loyalty of the troops in case anything jumps off. If our troops know what's really going on then we may stand a chance of staying out of the feudal system.Thanks for your concern, take care.
    Rick
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN