http://www.federalobserver.com/archive.php?aid=9761

Elected Officials Put on Notice We're Coming for YOU!By Rick Biesada

Last week, as we wound down phase one of The Minuteman Project on the Arizona, Mexico border, honorably, with our co- founders Chris Simcox, and Jim Gilchrist, being celebrated in Washington D.C. by Representative Tancredo, and his Immigration Reform Caucas, not much fan fare had appeared in the media, just as the 30th Anniversary of the Ending of The Viet Nam War was also being played down in the press.

Maybe the media doesn't want anybody to know about these events, their line of thinking is, if they omit the news, maybe it will go away. Well... maybe it will... but we're not going to let that happen.

I can't speak for Jim Gilchrist, but I'm sure he'd agree with me, a brother Marine, Viet Nam Veteran, and Minuteman... that we're not going to stand for getting screwed over twice in our life time.

The Minuteman Project has moved to the states, and I am the co- organizer of The Chicago Area Minuteman Project, along with Rosanna Pulido. We are putting our public officials on notice, to enforce our immigration laws.

Phase number two and three of the Minuteman Project are now in effect as the rolls of volunteers have surpassed 14,000 in a few short weeks.

I urge every Viet Nam Veteran to get involved, and to join the project as retribution for being sold out by the same subversive body who is now selling out our sovereignty by not enforcing our immigration laws.

The celebration for ending the Viet Nam War won't come until the treacherous leeches in public office are driven out.

These tyrannical parasites have been violating the public trust with reckless disregard for decades, so The Minutemen will be going on a mission to uproot them, just as Saint Patrick did, when he rid Ireland of all the snakes.

No more Mr. Nice Guy, when our families safety and security are jeopardized by partisan games in the interest of globalists.

With Congressional zeal to usurp our laws, they have forgotten the basic principle of our founders belief that this is a country of the people, by the people, for the people, the American people... and no other form of government will do... short of revolution.

Some of us American Citizens haven't forgotten the tenets of the foundation of our government, so we are putting all of our public servants on notice, to enforce the law.

If they violate the public trust, or engage in an act of treason, such as undermining the country in which they had sworn allegiance to... then we are coming for them, to bring them to justice.

With the ending of phase one of the Minuteman Project, The Minutemen volunteers are now returning home to their respective states with the intentions of enacting phase two and three of the Project under Minuteman rules. We will continue doing the job that our elected officials refuse to do against their sworn duty, and we will continue our civic duty until we get this illegal invasion resolved.

In Chicago, my co- organizer and I are recruiting volunteers to continue on with the Minuteman Project, and the good news is, it won't cost you any money to fly down to the border. We are going to stop the exploitation and encouragement of illegal immigration right here in our home state as we go after the criminal employers who hire illegal aliens against federal law, and to expose the treasonous public servants who have allowed these crimes to flourish as they violate the law, and violate the public trust.

Minuteman volunteers who would like to participate in our operation contact us at: ChicagoMinutemanProject@hotmail.com.

Last Monday evening we launched our first operation. A protest against a pandering state senator who has intentions of running for governor. We demonstrated at a tavern which was being used as the meeting place for the Cook County 44th Ward, Regular Republican Organization, headed by Committeeman, Fuchs, believe it or not.

Well, we don't have a beef with these folks, but we will not tolerate politicians who violate the public trust, such as Senator Steve Rauschenberger, their guest of honor. It seems that Senator Rauschenberger cowered, and bugged out of the event when a press release was issued beforehand, about The Minuteman Volunteers protesting his vote to affirm the acceptance of the Mexican Matricula Consular I.D. Card, which is in violation of Federal Law. Our elected officials are violating the law with impunity and not being held accountable... until now.

Most of the meeting patrons weren't too happy to see us out there demonstrating with our signs in the presence of Tele Mundo, as they scurried into the doorway like sad sacks, with their heads hung down, looking at the ground, like little boys dressed in the first holy communion suits, as Rosanna had observed.

Losers, scampering fast, softly calling us names behind our backs, yet supporting untrustwothry candidates, not fit to hold public office. I guess that the last laugh will be on them, because we have just started our project and every kinky voting legislator and their supporters can expect regular visits from us, because we are going to hold them accountable, and we have the rule of law to either back us up, or declare anarchy. If our rule of law is not observed than we no longer have a constitutional republic, rendering all of our public servants null and void - useless.

In the Chicagoland area, we are going to continue to carry out The Minuteman Project by targeting criminal employers who are violating Federal Law. We are going to sue them under the RICO Act and turn them in to The Internal Revenue Service, who will gleefully prosecute them where income tax dollars are concerned.

These People Are Put On Notice!

We are going after the criminal mayors who have established sanctuary cities as safe havens for criminals against Federal Law; acting as conspirators for the crime wave that illegal aliens have perpetuated on our society.

We are going after every public servant who is in violation of his oath of office - to uphold and to preserve the law.

We are going to hold them accountable for their repugnant, and unconstitutional actions.

You are either for the American citizens.... or you are a domestic terrorist... and we're coming for YOU! May 8, 2005

Federal Observer contributing columnist Rick Biesada hosts Perspectives On Our Heritage - The Angry White Male Hour over Radio Station WJJG 1530 AM, Chicago's Hometown station, Wednesdays from 4:30 to 5:30 PM Central Time. If you've got a story about a public official violating the public trust, and would like to...share it, send Rick an email. While you're at it - Visit his Web-site and you'll have a little fun. While you're there - pick up a copy of his book, Angry White Male and The Horse He Rode In On.