Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Election 2010 - America's 1st 'Chicago-style' election?

Election 2010 - America's 1st 'Chicago-style' election?

Chad Groening - OneNewsNow - 11/2/2010 4:25:00 AMBookmark and Share

secret ballot voteA number of conservative pundits are concerned about election fraud today, with evidence that some illegal immigrants have been able to register and even already cast early votes.

In a recent column in Politico, former presidential candidate Gary Bauer said: "For all the talk about foreign corporate cash stealing our democracy, the greater threat to the integrity of our elections may come from votes cast by non-citizens."

William Gheen, president of Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC), agrees with Bauer's assessment.

William Gheen (ALIPAC)"I think America is about to get [its] very first Chicago-style national election -- and that's not going to be good," he remarks. "I think we can expect a lot of different types of voter fraud. The Democrats are in so much trouble right now that their only option is to really cheat to try to limit their losses."

The ALIPAC spokesman cites a report on illegal aliens already voting in Georgia. "And we have the recent report documented by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution and a television station in Atlanta that non-citizens are registered, and at least hundreds have voted in Atlanta," he adds.

Gheen argues that if Barack Obama and his fellow Democrats can eventually secure the vote of millions of illegal aliens, the U.S. will be forever changed. "So our message to conservative voters across America is: vote like this is the last time your vote ever matters," he says.

http://www.onenewsnow.com/Politics/Defa ... id=1221674
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Gheen argues that if Barack Obama and his fellow Democrats can eventually secure the vote of millions of illegal aliens, the U.S. will be forever changed. "So our message to conservative voters across America is: vote like this is the last time your vote ever matters," he says.
    So true. If 12-20 million illegals are granted amnesty we can kiss the two party system goodbye. It is far from perfect but better than one party rule for decades or forever.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

William and Jean,
    I just returned from voting here in Chicago. Absolutely no ID was required. Just give a name that you find on a mailbox is all it takes. I shudder to think what it takes to get on a voter list…
    I would never be so arrogant as to move to another country and expect them to change for me.

This can't happen, this must be stopped. we can't have foreigner illegal immigrants having absolutely no say whatsoever with our laws, elections etc.

What do we have to do to clear these illegals out? All congress is doing is stalling to give them time to breed.

I joined ALIPAC almost 4 years ago and I shudder to think how many illegal anchor babies have been born in that time.

It's got to end, we have got to take our country back.