Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

working4change
    When Elvira Arellano leaves the church she has been hiding in, should authorities arrest her?

7% 380 votes

83% 4414 votes

9% 496 votes

Total votes 5294

When Elvira Arellano leaves the church she has been hiding in, should authorities arrest her?
    They should do nothing.
    7% 414 votes
    They should arrest her right away.
    82% 4476 votes
    They should let her make her case in Washington, and then arrest her.
    9% 508 votes

Total Votes: 5398

POLL RESULTS ::

They should do nothing.
    7% 381 votes
    83% 4422 votes
    9% 501 votes

Total Votes: 5304

RELATED LINKS
    • Illegal immigrant to leave sanctuary
    This makes me so mad!
    Is she a catholic? If so what the heck is the Methodist Church doing harboring her butt. Oh I forgot the Methodist church "believes in the Holy Catholic Church". As for me and my house hold we pray to Jesus Christ not the virgin Mary.
    Remember the seperation of Church and State. That church needs to put her butt out on the street. I guess the pastor of that church has not thought about the innocent Americans that die everyday because of the things some of these illegals do. I'm going to call the Methodist church!

Quote Originally Posted by rwright
    RELATED LINKS
    This makes me so mad!
    Is she a catholic? If so what the heck is the Methodist Church doing harboring her butt. Oh I forgot the Methodist church "believes in the Holy Catholic Church". As for me and my house hold we pray to Jesus Christ not the virgin Mary.
    Remember the seperation of Church and State. That church needs to put her butt out on the street. I guess the pastor of that church has not thought about the innocent Americans that die everyday because of the things some of these illegals do. I'm going to call the Methodist church!
    i think the churches that participate in politics should pay taxes. this church is aiding and abetting a criminal.

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    sippy,
    We must have voted at the same time.
    JP, I was wondering about that!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

POLL RESULTS ::

They should do nothing.
    8% 1156 votes
    87% 12352 votes
    3% 559 votes

Total Votes: 14067
    RELATED LINKS
    <div align="center">" Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore "
    </div>

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They should arrest her and make an example out of her to let illegals know sanctuary doesn't protect felons.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Letters to the Editor

Mexico doesn't want them

August 16, 2007
    In the past year, Elvira Arellano still hasn't learned to speak English, but she claims she wants to stay in this country. She claims Mexico would welcome her and her son, but when Saulito went there, all Mexico said was "Keep them, America." There was no offer of employment, housing, health care or education. Adios!

Carol Ann Kostka, St. Charles

She had time to avoid jail
    Elvira Arellano's "cause" is as phony as the church she's hiding in, and the media has done the public a terrible disservice by misrepresenting this case. Latino organizations are putting her up on a pedestal, comparing her to Rosa Parks. What a terrible comparison! The woman has had over a year to leave the country under her own free will, as ordered by a federal judge. Now it's time for jail, because that is what would happen to any of us. The next photos we see of Elvira Arellano better be in an orange jumpsuit. Anything less will be an embarrassment to every American in this country.

Bill O'Neill, Elgin

Praise other measures, too
    I am delighted that the Sun-Times approves of targeting immigrants who use fake Social Security cards and in fining businesses which fail to check on the inaccuracy of SS numbers (Commentary, Monday). There were many other elements in the package the Department of Homeland Security announced last Friday. Among them were plans to increase muscle at the Mexican border -- including building a fence -- and training state and local law enforcement officers to identify and detain illegal immigrant felons. I hope all parts of the new immigration plan set forth by the Bush administration will be honored at the Sun-Times.

Nancy Cello, Lake Bluff

Big cities breaking law
    Sanctuaries are against the law, so why are some big cities declaring themselves sanctuaries? Why is the federal government letting them get away with it?

Ralph Willoughby, Riverton

Help homeless, not her
    Many American citizens are homeless and living in the streets. In the meantime, Elvira Arellano and her child enjoy free room and board, cable TV, meals and computer use. Her child gets a free education and all the perks afforded by the Chicago taxpayers. Ms. Arellano pays no taxes nor does she hold a job. She uses the computer to organize protests against the American government. Additionally, she gets around-the-clock security cameras and protection from neighbors. The church protecting this criminal should be prosecuted and lose its tax-exempt status. The American government should grow a backbone and enforce their immigration laws. The government says it will deport all illegal workers and penalize companies that illegally hire them. I'll believe it when I see it!

Tony Novak Arlington Heights

Editorial was right on
    Thank you for (Wednesday's) editorial. I'm sure a lot of people feel exactly the same way. This person has abused the American people long enough by thumbing her nose at our laws. Enough of her using her child as her pimp for her illegal causes.

Teresa DiMaio, Westchester
    <div align="center">" Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore "
    </div>

Do Nothing...........8% 1201

Arrest..................87% 12,824

Let her make
    case then arrest....4% 607

Total votes...........14,632

Get on it ICE majority rules!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast