Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What disgusted me more than this pig spouting off at the mouth, is the fact that ICE continues to do nothing. I'm so sick of this. She should have been deported months ago.
    And they wonder why these people take our laws lightly. Because they know that they can.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They are in contact with other families in similar situations and are considering filing a class action lawsuit, he said.
    Funny how they have total disregard for the law yet are the first to try and use it for their benefit.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    I'm surprised ALIPAC and other anti-illegal groups haven't started a campaign to have her deported immediately. The longer she stays, the better chance she has of working the system to her advantage. She already has a lot of people working for her, some in high places. Our federal government, including ICE, needs to know how the American people feel about this.

I'm going to send Sen. Dole (R-NC) and Sen. Burr (R-NC) an email right now. I would send one to Rep. David Price (D-NC), but I know it would fall on deaf ears (or should I say eyes).

If some of our Senators and Representatives can come to her aid (example, Sen. Durbin and Rep. Luis Guitterez ), than others can certainly put pressure on ICE to deport the lady immediately. It could work, especially if enough people contact their representative in the Senate and House and express their disdain on the issue.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    BTT

I wanted to make sure everyone read this thread before it vanished. I highly encourage everyone to contact their representative and insist this lady be deported immediately.

You can find your rep's email and phone number at:

http://www.numbersusa.com/index

I sent two email and made a phone call this morning demanding that the "rule of law" be observed in the case of Elvira Arellano.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12