Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer
    This Mexican Congresswoman had the right mind to tell the audience not to blame the U.S. Goverment for the migratory phenomenon. She was shouted down by other Congressmen and immigration actvists.

Date of Birth: 22 - Marzo - 1963
    E-Mail: dolores.gonzalez@congreso.gob.mx

Rep.. Ma. Dolores González Sánchez
    State: Zacatecas
    Bump.

This bears repeating.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    This Mexican Congresswoman had the right mind to tell the audience not to blame the U.S. Goverment for the migratory phenomenon. She was shouted down by other Congressmen and immigration actvists.

Date of Birth: 22 - Marzo - 1963
    E-Mail: dolores.gonzalez@congreso.gob.mx

Rep.. Ma. Dolores González Sánchez
    State: Zacatecas

I wrote to her just now:

Keep your thought about America to yourself please. You're job is to fix your lousy country, not to ruin ours any more than lots of Mexican illegal immigrants have.

Try taking on the drug Cartels to start with. Oh, but you can't, as your government is too corrupt.

Well as of The Bush Presidency, so is ours, and you can see the people are taking back America!

I feel sorry for you for having the job you have. Try being an activist instead of a puppet!

An angry American
    This Congresswoman is saying it's not the USA's fault and is getting backlash from her peers. I think we should support her.

And Saul is the name of Alvira's son.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A hunger strike for a month? Isn't that called "being on a diet?" She is simply a wannabe Communist revolutionary.
    "American"Â*with no hyphen andÂ*proud of it!

I never understood hunger strikes. Why should anybody care? They never actually stop eating. They just restrict themselves to a "diet." It's absurd.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    She is a pathetic excuse for a mother. If she truly loved Saul, she would take care of him, instead of trying to influence U.S. immigration policy. Eventually she'll have to accept the fact that she will never return to this country. She, and the others, need to focus their attention on improving living conditions in Mexico. They obviously have no pride.
    We here are all fed-up, but this is a congressman not the Elvira from the church. I don' think the kids name is Saul, is it?
    It is certainly your prerogative to critique or refute my comments. However, the topic of this thread is Elvira Arellano and her hunger strike. My comments, and the majority of those posted on this thread, are related to Elvira, not the Congresswoman. Yes, her son’s name is Saul, his nickname for Saulito.

Is it just me, or does she look like a llama?
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

Dear Ms. Gonzalez,

(traducción cerca http://babelfish.altavista.com)

Gracias por sus declaraciones recientes que dicen a sus pares mexicanos del congreso que el problema extranjero ilegal no sea la averÃ*a de los Estados Unidos. Estoy apesadumbrado que gritos le silenció. ¡Usted tiene razón, y le agradecemos tanto!! Espero que usted pueda convencer otras de esta verdad. También ruego que México encuentre una manera de fijarse. Un americano en cuestión y sorprendido.

In English, Thank you for your recent statements telling your Mexican Congress peers that the illegal alien problem is not the fault of the United States. I am sorry you were silenced by shouts. You are right, and we thank you so much!! I hope you will be able to convince others of this truth. I also pray that Mexico finds a way to fix itself.

A Concerned and Surprised American.
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

She is a pathetic excuse for a mother. If she truly loved Saul, she would take care of him, instead of trying to influence U.S. immigration policy. Eventually she'll have to accept the fact that she will never return to this country. She, and the others, need to focus their attention on improving living conditions in Mexico. They obviously have no pride.
    We here are all fed-up, but this is a congressman not the Elvira from the church. I don' think the kids name is Saul, is it?
    It is certainly your prerogative to critique or refute my comments. However, the topic of this thread is Elvira Arellano and her hunger strike. My comments, and the majority of those posted on this thread, are related to Elvira, not the Congresswoman. Yes, her son’s name is Saul, his nickname for Saulito.
    I didn't write about her, LawEnforcer did. I refuted that the story was about Elvira not the Congresswoman. Read from the top down, I was trying to clarify because the 2 were getting confused as you've now proven. I was asking if the kid of Elvira, not the congressmen's name was Saul. Hence the questionmark at the end.
    I have no problem with your comment about Elvira.
    I quess you earned your name
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234