Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Elvira Begs to be Made "Peace" Envoy

Make me 'peace' envoy to U.S., Elvira begs Mexican prez

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BY NANCY DILLON and BILL HUTCHINSON
    DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITERS

Thursday, August 30th 2007, 4:00

A Mexican mother whose deportation and separation from her American-born son highlighted the cruelty of U.S. immigration policy wants to be allowed back into the country as a "peace ambassador."

Elvira Arellano, 32, has asked Mexican President Felipe Calderon to appoint her to the special post, enabling her to be reunited with her 8-year-old son Saul.

"What I'm asking for is a diplomatic visa so that I can be an ambassador for peace and justice because I'm not a terrorist and the United States can't continue treating undocumented migrants as terrorists," Arellano said yesterday.

Calderon asked his foreign secretary to "look into the situation" and approach U.S. authorities on Arellano's behalf.

Her son told the Daily News that he misses his mother terribly. "I'm proud of her," said Saul, who is living with a legal guardian in Chicago. "She might be able to help other families."

Saul said he was looking forward to visiting his mother in Tijuana, Mexico, tomorrow. "It's hard that I can't be with her," he said. "I need to tell her I'm okay."

Arellano, who had lived in the U.S. for years as an undocumented worker, became a cause célèbre this month when she was booted from the country.

She and her son were granted sanctuary in Chicago's Adalberto United Methodist Church for a year to avoid deportation. But immigration agents nabbed her when she left the church Aug. 19 to speak at an immigration-reform rally in Los Angeles.

Supporters of Arellano have portrayed U.S. immigration officials as cold-hearted for telling her she could take her son back to Mexico with her.

She was arrested in a post-9/11 security sweep in 2002 and later convicted of using a bogus Social Security number to land a janitorial job at Chicago's O'Hare Airport.

ndillon@nydailynews.com

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/wn_repo ... gs_me.html

"What I'm asking for is a diplomatic visa so that I can be an ambassador for peace and justice because I'm not a terrorist and the United States can't continue treating undocumented migrants as terrorists," Arellano said yesterday.
    NO!

Keep the Crimigrant out!!!!!

Ask your enablers to bring your son home so you can be with him. Elvira, no one is stopping you from being with your son but you!

Dixie[/quote]
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That boy's response seemed so rehearsed...
    I freed thousands of slaves; I could have freed more if they knew they were slaves.
    --Harriet Tubman

Saul is going to visit tomorrow and try to renew his U.S. passport. He cannot renew it without his mother's presence. This is what I read on a news excerpt recently.

"Crimigrant" what a perfect description!!
    <div align="center">" Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore "
    </div>

Elvira you are no diplomat trust me, You evidently are not intellligent enough to learn english in 12 years, and you still don't get the fact that you are a felon in the United States of America, give it up, take your kid back to your home town with you and let it go, time flys, before you know it he will be grown up!!

YOU CAN NOT COME BACK TO AMERICA!!!!! PERIOD!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Wait a minute....I just read an article

here yesterday and she was quoted as

saying she was giving up the fight and

Saul was joining her in Mexico to live

with her.

I suspect this woman is a pathelogical liar as well as a felon who stole someone elses identity for self serving selfish reasons

Did she really meet with Calderon at ALL or is this one of her fantasies ??

The writers of this piece are sooo pro-illegal calling her thief of someones identity as merely a "Bogus Social Security Number" not even considering what the consequences were for whoever she STOLE it from.... HUH ?
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Elvira Begs Make Me Peace Envoy

I hope our government would have even an ounce of sence not to fall for this ACT. This woman has missed her calling. But after she is being coached by her enablers just as they are coaching her son. SHE WAS THE ONE WHO MADE THE DECISION TO LEAVE HER SON HERE! AND SHE CAN STILL TAKE HIM BACK TO MEXICO TO BE WITH HER. BUT AFTER ALL, THAT WAS ALL A PART OF THE ACT.And since when can a criminal fugitive become a peace envoy for America? I for one hope this dosen't happen.

She is a twice deported felon...a criminal...an identity thief...an unfit mother!!! She symbolizes EVERYTHING we DO NOT want in this country! She is racist, anti-American, defiant, and above all...she is subverting our laws! She is the antithesis of PEACE and JUSTICE! If she is allowed to enter this country again, I am all for starting another Mexican-American war!

This would be so laughable under normal circumstances; but I wouldn't put it past Bush to grant her wish! Welcome to the twilight zone!

MW
    I can't even start to imagine the reaction of the American people should Elvira be allowed to return as a Mexican diplomat.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast