Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Email from Americans friday

They quoated that citys like Seattle is the reason why americans are being killed, I might be missing the point as I am new here, but all the people I know are against free lunches for any of them, Please if I am missing something please let me know.
    thanks
    wagnic

Welcome - WAG

Nice to meet ya

Could you post a copy of what you were referring to?
    I'm not quite understanding what you mean so that would be a big help.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sis,

Refers to the following link:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=59483

Illegal alien (from Great Britain) stalked and murdered his ex girlfriend at the University of Washington this past Monday, then commited suicide. ICE has had a deportation order on him and been looking for him for several years but couldn't run him down. He was arrested by Seattle Police last year on unrelated charges, but because of the City's "sanctuary" policies, the police couldn't inquire into his immigration status, even though there were discrepancies with his Washington state issued ID. It can be argued that the City is culpable in the murder of this young woman because the perp could have been deported, and this brilliant young woman would still be breathing.

Thanx LEGAL4

Now I really am confused, lol. "free lunches for who?"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    wagnic, welcome, I live in suburb of Portland.

Let me see if I understand your query. You are trying to understand why people think it is because of cities like Seattle, that Americans are getting killed, because many of these cities are what we call "sanctuary cities". We call them that because they do not allow their police forces to cooperate with Immigration and Customs Enforement in any way when they catch a criminal that is here illegally.

The process would be: criminal caught by Seattle police, police ask for ID, criminal presents a Mexican Matricula card as ID, officer may ask for a state issued drivers license, criminal admits he/she has none, police then are NOT allowed to check to see if the criminal is here legally, or not, and even if the officer suspects, their superiors tell them not to.

Now, this does not mean the police officers themselves actually believe in this, but they have no choice, it is usually decided at the city government level, and we all know that here in the NW in counties like King county and here in Multnomah county, the leftist liberals make the rules in these counties, which means they will let illegal aliens go because of their "convictions", which means these illegals who have a bad habit of driving drunk and killing Americans (in high numbers FYI), will go scott free to drive drunk and kill another day, when they should have been deported the very first time they were ever in contact with any police.

As for the free lunch, no they should not get that free, as well as ANYTHING else free, nor be here, but this is why we are all here at ALIPAC. If this is in line with your thinking and you feel strongly about it all, we need all the help we can get, and especially here on the "left coast" (as nicely put by Lars Larson!).
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

wagnic,,,Welcome to ALIPAC
    ------------------------

Racial Understanding

Most people,when I start discussing the illegal alien fight we are enduring, try to make it a race issue { Geraldo Rivera] because of my own tragedy,they feel its about just Mexicans. Most don't understand, that its more than just them. It's anyone from any other country[ 9/11] thats killing our very infrastructure,because our government is allowing it to happen.
    Do They understand the word ILLEGAL????

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Welcome - WAG

Nice to meet ya

Your funny sis, FFWOP!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Welcome - WAG

Nice to meet ya

Your funny sis, FFWOP!
    Alright Smarty-------what's an FFWOP?

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Welcome - WAG

Nice to meet ya

Your funny sis, FFWOP!
    Alright Smarty-------what's an FFWOP?
    AH HA!! got you! (former family with out papers)
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast