Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Emperor Views his Conquest -Fox to visit 3 U.S. states

Mexico's Fox to visit 3 U.S. states next week

Tuesday, May 16, 2006; Posted: 1:23 p.m. EDT (17:23 GMT)

MEXICO CITY, Mexico (AP) -- President Vicente Fox was to meet with California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger and Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa next week in the United States, and to visit the states of Utah and Washington, Fox's spokesman said Tuesday.

Ruben Aguilar denied Fox is using the May 23-26 trip to push for immigration reform, which the U.S. Senate is debating this week, although he plans to meet with the Mexican community in the United States to "express his solidarity with them."

Fox also will meet with business executives and religious leaders, and hopes to sign educational and cultural cooperation agreements.

According to a preliminary schedule, the trip will start in Utah and continue to Washington and California.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/americas/ ... co.fox.ap/
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Was going to enter something, but I am totally speechless.

I would just love to know what Fox has on Bush, what kind of dirty laundry there is out there. Bush will take his entire party down for this man, and there has got to be a reason why.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    I would just love to know what Fox has on Bush, what kind of dirty laundry there is out there. Bush will take his entire party down for this man, and there has got to be a reason why.
    I never used to buy this, but after watching Bush give Fox everything he asks for with us getting nothing in return, you really do have to wonder.

Bush has admitted being out of control in his earlier years. It does seem possible that something may have happened in Mexico way back then that's being used against him now. But we'll never know for sure.

A little visit....

Why in the world isn't anyone going to rally around his visit and picket this man?? Losing out on a wonderful opportunity to let him know how we feel about his lack of taking care of his country and embarrass our govt. to boot...

Re: A little visit....

Quote Originally Posted by retired1
    Why in the world isn't anyone going to rally around his visit and picket this man?? Losing out on a wonderful opportunity to let him know how we feel about his lack of taking care of his country and embarrass our govt. to boot...
    I think there's a law against it.

Really.

Remember the Chinese woman who protested when Bush was with the Chinese Maximum Leader? She was arrested, if I'm not mistaken.

Ah, yes, here it is:

The Secret Service identified the protester as Wenyi Wang, 47. Secret Service spokesman Jim Mackin said she had been charged with disorderly conduct and that a charge of intimidating or disrupting foreign officials was also being considered.
    http://www.forbes.com/technology/feeds/ ... 85756.html