Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

THE END TO ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION!!!

FELLOW AMERICANS, IT'S TIME FOR US TO STAND UP AND MAKE OUR VOICES HEARD!!!

DO NOT ALLOW CONGRESS & EMPLOYERS TO GET AWAY WITH THIS!!

MANY MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS, USING FORGED DOCUMENTS, HAVE STOLEN MILLIONS OF AMERICAN JOBS!!!

THESE SAME MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ARE ALSO COSTING AMERICAN TAXPAYERS 100'S OF BILLIONS OF DOLLARS PER YEAR!!!

I.C.E. IS REALLY ONLY DEPORTING THE FUGITIVE, AND CRIMINAL, ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS, AND NOT EVEN VERY MANY OF THEM!!!

-----------------I.C.E. DEPORTATIONS----------------
    ---2002-----2003-----2004-------2005------2006-----2007------2008 (ends 9/30)
    162,014--145,935--162,014--131,579--185,431--276,912------

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 01693.html

An Unfortunate Fact!! WORKPLACE RAIDS AREN'T EFFECTIVE!!

-------------I.C.E. WORKPLACE ARRESTS-------------
    2002-----2003-----2004-------2005------2006-------2007------2008 (ends 9/30)
    -510------517-------845--------1296------4383-------4940-------3750

AND MILLIONS MORE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ARE CONTINUING TO FLOOD ACROSS OUR, AS YET, UNSECURED SOUTHWEST BORDER!

--------------SOUTHWEST BORDER APPREHENSIONS--------------
    ---2001------2002-----2003------2004-------2005-------2006-------2007------2008 (ends 9/30)
    1,235,718--929,809--905,065-1,139,282-1,189,108-1,071,972--858,638----508,406

Nationals of 188 countries were apprehended in 2005 – aliens from Mexico predominated, accounting for 85 percent of the total apprehended. The next largest source countries were Honduras, El Salvador, Brazil, Guatemala, the Dominican Republic, Cuba, Nicaragua, People’s Republic of China, Ecuador, Jamaica, Columbia, Canada and Costa Rica.

Right now, there are over 8.5 million unemployed Americans, and that number is growing daily. AMERICANS WANT THOSE JOBS!!!!!!

Ranking of States from lowest to highest unemployment
    http://www.bls.gov/web/laumstrk.htm

Employment is a primary driving force behind illegal immigration.
    http://www.ice.gov/pi/news/factsheets/worksite.htm

STOP THE INVASION!!! END THE JOBS AND BENEFITS MAGNET!!!

MANDATE AND STRICTLY ENFORCE E-VERIFY FOR ALL EMPLOYERS!!!

Any employer employing illegal immigrants, receives an automatic $20,000 fine, or $10,000 per illegal immigrant employee, whichever is greater!!!

The employers who say they don't trust E-Verify, are the same employers who knowingly have illegal immigrant employees working for them!! All at the expense of American taxpayers!!!

OUTRIGHT FRAUD RUNS RAMPANT AMONG ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS!!

MANDATE E-VERIFY TO RECEIVE ANY GOVERNMENT BENEFIT!!!

WE AMERICANS WANT ALL ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS TO LEAVE!!!

END BIRTHRIGHT CITIZENSHIP FOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS!!!

Under jus soli, American citizenship is granted simply by virtue of being born in the United States. When a pregnant woman happens to coincidentally be in the U.S. — say, on a vacation to Disneyland — and delivers prematurely, her child becomes an American citizen with all of its privileges and benefits. If jus soli children were limited to the occasional incident that results from life's unforeseen events, their numbers would be inconsequential. But American rights are so priceless that getting into the U.S. for the express purpose of having children is a goal in itself. In some cases, the fraud perpetrated is shocking.

Several years ago, the Los Angeles Times revealed that Korean travel agencies had put together special packages for pregnant women — cynically called "obstetric tourists" because they arrived on tourist visas — to come to California, have their babies and then be transferred to special Korean owned and operated post-natal facilities. As is often the case, the Korean scam was legal but inconsistent with the spirit of American citizenship. Soon after being born, the infants return to Korea and rely on their American citizen status later in life when and if it is beneficial.

Jus soli is more commonly abused when alien women sneak into the U.S. to deliver their babies or to become pregnant. According to estimates, 500,000 such anchor babies are born annually. Giving alien children citizenship is widely criticized as representing one of the major lures that generate more illegal immigration. But although the debate about how to end illegal immigration often includes eliminating jus soli, little headway has been made.

Ending birthright citizenship — and by extension reducing illegal immigration — could come about in two ways:

• A favorable Supreme Court review of the Fourteenth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution that governs the birthright citizenship.

Originally intended to ensure that recently freed Civil War slaves became citizens, the Fourteenth Amendment includes this key passage: "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States … Many legal scholars agree that aliens are clearly not "subject to the jurisdiction" of the U.S., but rather to that of their home countries. Analysts' interpretation is that the phrase's meaning is the same as "not subject to any foreign power," which, again, aliens are.

• A Congressional law that ends the decades old jus soli policy that rewards parents who have entered or stayed in the U.S. in violation of immigration laws.

H.R. 1940 (the Birthright Citizenship Act of 2007) would limit citizenship to the children of (1) U.S., citizens or nationals; (2) lawful permanent resident aliens residing in the United States; and (3) aliens performing active service in the armed forces. Although the bill currently has more than 200 co-sponsors, Democratic Congressional leadership has prevented it from coming to a vote.

Conferring citizen status on illegal alien children is flawed and harmful to our national unity.

Since the lobby to maintain jus soli would be mostly illegal immigrants ineligible to vote, I'm surprised it still exists.

http://www.lodinews.com/articles/2008/0 ... 080705.txt

AND LAST, BUT NOT LEAST, END CHAIN MIGRATION!!!

http://www.capsweb.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=46

They are pissing in the wind and doing tolken assignments making it look at best.....as a half hearted effort. I t doesn't convince me. They are doing the LEAST they can, while still claiming they are doing something. Call me psychic or Einsteins daughter.....I don't buy this one bit.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    They are pissing in the wind and doing tolken assignments making it look at best.....as a half hearted effort. I t doesn't convince me. They are doing the LEAST they can, while still claiming they are doing something. Call me psychic or Einsteins daughter.....I don't buy this one bit.
    To whom do you refer when you say "They" above?
    Build the Fence, THEN Kick Them Out.

Problem Solved.

JoeCitizen Welcome to Alipac
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks!! =) Glad for the chance to be here and contribute.
    Build the Fence, THEN Kick Them Out.

Problem Solved.

Welcome to Alipac JoeCitizen and thank you for your comments.

Romans 5:8
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.