End the Invasion - NOW!
Kick ‘em in the heine, kick ‘em in the wee-knee – kick ‘em out!

By Jackie Juntti

Could this be the Author???

I have typed out the words so many times I would be rich if I got a penny for every dozen times I have done it.

If we REMOVED - DEPORTED - every foreigner who is here ILLEGALLY we wouldn't have the need for more teachers, more roads, more of everything. If we removed at least 30 million (and I do think that is a conservative number) people who are here ILLEGALLY we would be saving America from a fate far worse than many of us can imagine. I don't care if these ILLEGALS are Mexican, German, Irish, Asian, - their race or color is not what is the point - it is the fact that they are stealing from each and every LEGAL AMERICAN by just being here. I don't care how much they pay or don't pay in taxes, that is a side issue. Their mere presence causes them to use WATER that we need, their mere presence uses every valuable resource (that is disappearing daily) needed for LEGAL AMERICANS. It has been LEGAL AMERICANS over many decades who built this nation up to provide those valuable resources for LEGAL AMERICANS, not for invading thieves who covet what we have and don't even have the honesty to come into our homeland by way of the legal process we set up for them to come here.

Why do we have the shortages of everything - except diseases we had mostly eliminated decades ago - that we do? It is because we have thieves at the table - thieves who think they are deserving of what we have simply because they want a better life than what they had where they came from. We have what is comparable to a slave trader sitting in WDC making sure these thieves can keep walking in and helping themselves and if any of us protest - we are prosecuted and faced with huge financial judgments against us - which is handed over to the real thieves.

We not only have to close our borders to stop the invasion of thieves but we have to clean out the den of slave traders in Congress and the White House. America is bleeding to death and we have politicians who are telling us that hot water baths are the cure. What is really sad is how many Americans are going along with that lie.

Two articles here that should start your weekend off - hopefully it will MAKE YOU THINK and then ACT to remove the pox upon America - Thieves and Slave Traders in Office.

October 6, 2006

Hispanic students in Texas increase 43%
Nationwide surge is largest since baby boomer era - The Dallas Morning News - October 5, 2006

Hispanics add voice to elections
Tennessee Hispanic Voters Coalition, a political action committee, aims to raise money to support candidates and causes favorable to Hispanics. - The Tennessean - October 6, 2006

"Patriotism means to stand by the country.

It does not mean to stand by the President or any other public official save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country.

It is patriotic to support him insofar as he efficiently serves the country. It is unpatriotic not to oppose him to the exact degree that by inefficiency or otherwise he fails in his duty to stand by the country.

In either event, it is unpatriotic not to tell the truth - whether about the President or anyone else - save in the rare cases where this would make known to the enemy information of military value which would otherwise be unknown to him." - Theodore Roosevelt

The author’s rhetorical and dripping sarcasm comments are at no extra charge. Learn the difference. She may be reached for comment at idzrus@earthlink.net

http://www.federalobserver.com/archive.php?aid=11012