Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Entrant dies near Arivaca

http://www.azstarnet.com/sn/printDS/138961

Published: 07.22.2006

ARIZONA DAILY STAR
    A Mexican woman died Thursday night while crossing the desert near Arivaca after she and two relatives were left behind by a smuggler.
    U.S. Border Patrol agents found the 55-year-old illegal entrant after a relative flagged them down about 6:45 p.m. near Tres Bellotas Ranch, said Jesus Rodriguez, a spokesman for the agency's Tucson Sector.
    She was pronounced dead at the scene, he said.
    The man and another female relative told agents that they were part of a larger group that had crossed the border illegally.
    At some point the woman fell ill, Rodriguez said. The family members slowed down to help her, and all three were left behind by the smugglers.
    There were no signs of foul play, and the investigation was taken over by the Pima County Sheriff's Department, Rodriguez said.
    The cause of death is unknown pending the completion of an autopsy.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Now they are called ENTRANTS? There's a nice LABEL...what is this, some kind of a sporting event or contest.

Can hear the announcer now...We have 53 ENTRANTS in OUT RUN THE BORDER PATROL this evening. The winers will be recieving a full packet of BRAND NEW FAKED documents, and a list of ten companies ready to give them an American job. Runners up will get a free ride back to Mexico, and a chance to compete in our NEXT EPISODE.
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

MW
    How about illegal alien dies near Arivaca. What in the world was a 55 year old lady doing marching through the hot desert sun? That is just ridiculous. I have a lot of sympathy for the lady that died, but I have none for the family that put her life at risk!

My goodness, they're coming in families now! Years ago it was mainly young men that came to the U.S. to work, but it seems we're now seeing more and more elderly, kids, and women.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW:

I don't know, maybe I am getting some hard edges in my old age. When I was younger, used to go out to Moab Utah every summer to mountain bike the Slick Rocks, and hike up into Arches National Park...all in summer temperatures WELL OVER A HUNDRED DEGREES. However, as much as part of me YEARNS for that part of my life, at 50 I am wise enough to know that such risks would be foolish and fool hardy...so, when I make my next trip out there, it will be behind the wheel of a well amenitied MOTORCOACH.

The lady never should have attempted the journey,and I find the title's word choice PATHETIC.
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Quote Originally Posted by PintoBean
    Now they are called ENTRANTS? There's a nice LABEL...what is this, some kind of a sporting event or contest.

Can hear the announcer now...We have 53 ENTRANTS in OUT RUN THE BORDER PATROL this evening. The winers will be recieving a full packet of BRAND NEW FAKED documents, and a list of ten companies ready to give them an American job. Runners up will get a free ride back to Mexico, and a chance to compete in our NEXT EPISODE.

Here's a NEW ONE!

PINTO
    I could here you yelling clear across Bear Mountain up into the Poconos
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This one just PEED me off...come on, ENTRANTS!

Quote Originally Posted by PintoBean
    This one just PEED me off...come on, ENTRANTS!
    DITTO
    But you have to admitt, it's really quite funny

We've gone from undocumented to illegal immigrant to migrants to
    ENTRANTS
    {did I leave any out?}
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"Entrent". Now this is getting down-right funny.

"How about illegal alien dies near Arivaca."

You'll NEVER see that proper term used in the Arizona (RED) Daily Star...
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...