Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Eric Holder accidentally tells the truth humiliates himself

May 13, 2010

Eric Holder accidentally tells the truth

G. Wesley Clark, MD
    56 Comments

Attorney General Eric Holder testified, http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/politi ... .holder.az to the House Judiciary Committee, while nervously scratching his brow, that the decisions of the Justice Department "are done in a political way". Most likely, he meant to say "in an apolitical way", and tomorrow we shall be assured that he "mis-spoke" (in a Freudian way).

Holder further asserted that the decisions of "this Attorney General" are made without regard to politics, and that "... right or wrong, the decisions that I make are based on the facts, and on the law ...".

However, the part of the video clip that CNN left out was where, as reported on FoxNews, Holder admitted that he has not yet read the Arizona law, which is only 10 pages long. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/05 ... -slamming/

"I have not had a chance to -- I've glanced at it," Holder said at a House Judiciary Committee hearing when asked had he read the state law cracking down on illegal immigrants.

and

When asked by Rep.Ted Poe, R-Texas, how he could have constitutional concerns about a law he has not read, Holder said: "Well, what I've said is that I've not made up my mind. I've only made the comments that I've made on the basis of things that I've been able to glean by reading newspaper accounts, obviously, television, talking to people who are on the review panel...looking at the law."

Therefore, ignorance of the facts and the law, and acceptance of the hysterical political media yammering about profiling were the only basis for Holder's numerous criticisms, questioning the constitutionality of the statute, and of his threats to undertake federal legal action against enforcement of the law.

As the old saying goes, "Ignorance of the law is no excuse" - unless you are the chief law enforcement official of the United States of America.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/201 ... tells.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I warned everyone I know that OBUMMER RUNS THE MEDIA similiar to the way Russia ran GLASTNOST.

That commie #$%^&*() needs to go now.

And take your cabinet with you.
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

When asked by Rep.Ted Poe, R-Texas, how he could have constitutional concerns about a law he has not read, Holder said: "Well, what I've said is that I've not made up my mind. I've only made the comments that I've made on the basis of things that I've been able to glean by reading newspaper accounts, obviously, television, talking to people who are on the review panel...looking at the law."
    All that time, reading the newspaper, he could have read the law.

His comments about the Arizona law are about politics, not the Constitutionality.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)