Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Escondido, CA: Amnesty bill an outrage

Like and admire this woman a lot!!!
    Many of you will recognize her name. Was a good video here somewhere too of one of her speeches at a council meeting.
    ~~~~~~~~

Amnesty bill an outrage
    May 26, 2007

By: MARIE WALDRON - Commentary

Government of the People, by the People and for the People has become only an idea whose time apparently has passed. Our elitist, out-of-touch Congress and Senate and president are hell-bent on destroying the United States of America regardless of what the citizens want. We are irrelevant in the plans ---- just a mere annoyance.

The amnesty deal is nothing short of an outright abomination forced on our country by elitist, evil globalists feeding the voracious appetites of huge corporations and multimillionaire politicians who would sell out our heritage, our values, the security of our families and our very children's future for a buck.

We don't need so-called comprehensive immigration reform. We need enforcement of our existing laws and closing the borders! Our national sovereignty trumps all other concerns. President Reagan and our Founding Fathers are spinning in their graves at the treasonous actions of elitists who should have been thrown out of office decades ago.

From a local government perspective, I can't help but feel that all the enduring of boycotts and egging of my business, all the rocks thrown at my vehicle, the "racist" attacks and posters with my photo on them and all our City Council's attempts to combat illegal immigration on the home front have all been in vain because our own government is fighting against us. Our health, economy, security, values, heritage, culture, language, neighborhoods are under full attack. Any hope we have of controlling overcrowding, improving health care and education goes down the drain. The Constitution has been outrightly ignored and our hard-won liberty is under attack.

The United States of America will cease to be a sovereign nation after an affirmative vote. The elitists know their new plan is not enforceable and they don't care. This is one step toward the North American Union and free open borders. It's not about what is good for America, but what is good for them and their big money supporters. What are you called to do on behalf of your children? On behalf of all our veterans who have fought and died for our great nation? On behalf of our brave military in harm's way today? Are we going to wring our hands or are we going to act?

If there was ever a time in our history for every American to stand up and be counted, this is it. If you have never called, faxed or e-mailed your senator or congressman ---- do it now!

No matter what your political party, if your representative has abandoned our American laws and votes for amnesty, we must abandon them and switch to a new or better political party. We have taxation without representation! It is too long to wait until the 2008 elections. They must be removed from office now.

President Lincoln, in dedicating the military cemetery at Gettysburg, said "that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain ---- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom ---- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth."

Now it's our time to stand and be counted. May God bless America.

Marie Waldron is a member of the Escondido City Council.

http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2007/05 ... _26_07.txt
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I wish we had 10 million just like this fine lady.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>