I can't wait until one of these cases lands in an anti-illegal alien court and the judge gives the ACLU total hell.

They have some very liberal judges in CA and they will let stuff drag on and on and on so the $'s just keep pilling up. Also, the number of attorneys they have is were all the fees go and creates the high cost of the law suit. It's not court cost. The judge needs to put some limits on what they get reimbursed.

The ACLU doesn't have a good case, they just over whelm the city with attorneys fees. These are not court victories because no decision has been rendered against the Escondido ordinance.

The ACLU has become nothing more than a money making sham and something needs to be done about them. They are not in it for justice any more, they are in it for the buck. When was the last time they took a pro bono case against someone that didn't have any money and deep pockets like a city? Even if they have recently, I bet they didn't send in 30 attorneys plus all the additional staff.

Here's my point. The lawsuit was filed on 11/3 and 40 days later the ACLU has racked up fees around 1 million dollars. The Bar Association needs to investigate the billiable hours and fees they are claiming. That just sounds outrageous to me.

Dixie

Dixie