Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"These intolerable levels of underrepresentation are nothing short of systemic, institutional discrimination and must be addressed now," Gilbert Sandate , a recently retired federal executive, said at a news conference at which the coalition released a 30-page report on Hispanic employment trends.
    Perhaps there's a direct correlation here between the high rate of Hispanic high school dropouts and the low rate of Hispanics holding civil service jobs. The last time I checked, one needed a minimum of a high school diploma to be eligible to work in civil service.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Perhaps there's a direct corralation here between the high rate of Hispanic high school dropouts and the low rate of Hispanics holding civic service jobs. The last time I checked, one needed a minimum of a high school diploma to be eligible to work in civil service.
    Doesn't civil service also require taking of the civil service test?
    That accounts for the low rate of hispanics holding civic service jobs if their high school dropout rate is high.
    The minimum education level for civic service is a high school diploma.
    I'm surprised this law hasn't been ignored (yet) simply because they're here to work.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12