Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

EU wants flood Europe with even more immigrants!

Greed and far left hatred

EU to throw open the doors to non-EU migrants
    Last updated at 14:11pm on 3rd September 2007

Comments Comments (6)

The European Union plans to throw open its doors and make it easier for immigrants from non-EU countries to migrate to Europe and work there.

Though member states will still be allowed to choose how many people they allow in, a simplification of visa regulations should make it easier for people of non-member states to come work in Europe.

"We are planning a new migration initiative," the bloc's external relations commissioner Benita Ferrero-Waldner told a German newspaper.

"The aim of this strategy is to stem illegal immigration, to encourage the flow of legal migrants and to remedy a lack of skilled labour in some EU economies," she told daily Die Welt.

The new initiative is aimed at widening the scope of the EU's free movement policy, where citizens in the 27-nation bloc can move between member states.

Germany, Europe's largest economy, said last month it would open its doors to engineers from eastern Europe earlier than planned to help compensate for a shortage of skilled workers in the sector that risks holding back economic growth.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/a ... to=newsnow

IT's better to stop this sort of thing before it gets going. Because once it gets going it's almost impossible to stop -- as we've noticed here in the US w/our H1b program.

I'm guessing the demonstration on Sept. 11th (9-11) has officially been cancelled/stopped?
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

The European Union plans to throw open its doors and make it easier for immigrants from non-EU countries to migrate to Europe and work there.
    I predict WAR!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Where's our poster maker? We need a new one - with directions to Europe.

Senior Member controlledImmigration's Avatar
    I can only hope that the EU will send ships to the US and Mexico to find workers. I can think of about 20 million I would love to see shipped out of here.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    I predict WAR!!

I fear the same Rockfish.

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!

Quote Originally Posted by controlledImmigration
    I can only hope that the EU will send ships to the US and Mexico to find workers. I can think of about 20 million I would love to see shipped out of here.
    Controlled,then all of Europe will look just like the town where I live now,the illegal Latinos and Middle East Muslims are in some kind of population contest I think.

Head 'em up,move out Rawhide!

How, clever EU! By throwing open Europe's doors and legalizing all who come...there is no such thing as an illegal alien. Problem solved!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Have they been talking to Bush, this sounds like his logic Poor England it will never be the same again, very sad!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Nouveauxpoor
    Where's our poster maker? We need a new one - with directions to Europe.
    You love Europe, don't you? Anyway, I would accept your offer in exchange for 25.000.000 of our Muslims - 3 or rather 4 bedroom house for each family on taxpayers expense is absolutely essential to prevent your city from being burnt down because of them getting angered ...

They are making us rich - beyond belief!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast