Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

EVERYTHING REALLY HANGS ON AMERICAN BACKLASH

28 May 2007
    Senate Sellout: Everything Really Does Hang On American Backlash This Week

Peter Brimelow] @ 12:39 am

A snobbish European once surprised me by conceding that the Americans have made a great capital out of George Washington’s swamp, and in the spring sunlight of late May, it looks glorious. But Washington D.C. is also, to a surprising extent, a little town—a city-state like Athens or Venice, where people meet on the street or bump into each other in restaurants, all the while mutually preoccupied with the affairs of what is, in fact, the greatest empire in the history of the world. “[b]Inside the Beltwayâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

CALL
    FAX
    EMAIL

and when you are done.

DO IT AGAIN!

This is it folks!
    This is our only opportunity to save our home!
    This is our time to change the destiny of our country.
    We ARE the patriots of today!

If not me and if not you, then who?

History will look back at the time. Will she remark that we were complacent and apathetic and lost the only true freedom in the world or will she say that we stood up, spoke up, fought back and we changed the current course of destruction that we are on.

Yes IT IS THAT SERIOUS!!!!!!!!

Your voice counts
    Your voice is needed
    Your voice matters

Become a part of American History today

Do it for your family.
    Do it for your home.
    Do it for your country.
    Do it for yourself!

Do not look back in regret for what you might have done!
    Look back in pride for what you accomplished!!!!!!!

April
    CALL
    FAX
    EMAIL

and when you are done.

DO IT AGAIN!

This is it folks!
    This is our only opportunity to save our home!
    This is our time to change the destiny of our country.
    We ARE the patriots of today!

If not me and if not you, then who?

History will look back at the time. Will she remark that we were complacent and apathetic and lost the only true freedom in the world or will she say that we stood up, spoke up, fought back and we changed the current course of destruction that we are on.

Yes IT IS THAT SERIOUS!!!!!!!!

Your voice counts
    Your voice is needed
    Your voice matters

Become a part of American History today

Do it for your family.
    Do it for your home.
    Do it for your country.
    Do it for yourself!

Do not look back in regret for what you might have done!
    Look back in pride for what you accomplished!!!!!!!
    You are absolutely correct Proud! The time is now, we have to be on top of this because our country is at stake! ROAR on Patriots! NOW is the time!!!!! We cannot afford to be apathetic! It is up to us to save our country

MW
    BTT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

CALL CALL CALL, I'M EVEN SENDING FAXES AND E-MAILS IN MY KIDS NAME AS THEY ALL WORK .

We have to send them back to DC scared to pass this bill, I hope everybody out there looking on this site is getting involved, even if you don't want to post here, do it on your own.
    Take the time to stop in your local office if you have one and be seen, show them this is extremely important to you, and will determine how you vote, it will be the death of the Republican/Demacratic party, we are going independant!!!If you have a registration card tear it up and tell them if they vote for this bill you will replace it and it will not be with their party.period.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)