Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

EVICTION IS NOT ENOUGH

CHILD BORN OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES; APPLICATION FOR
    CERTIFICATE OF CITIZENSHIP REQUIREMENTS

Taken From: http://uscis.gov/graphics/lawsregs/INA.htm

"Sec. 322. (a) A parent who is a citizen of the United States may apply to the Attorney General for a certificate of citizenship on behalf of a child born outside the United States. The Attorney General shall issue such a certificate of citizenship upon proof to the satisfaction of the Attorney General that the following conditions have been fulfilled:

"(1) At least one parent is a citizen of the United States, whether by birth or naturalization.

"(2) The child is physically present in the United States pursuant to a lawful admission.

"(3) The child is under the age of 18 years and in the legal custody of the citizen parent.

Isn’t this interesting that I have to not only be a U.S. citizen, but I have to prove my U.S. citizenship in order for my foreign born child to be considered a citizen. But illegal immigrants can cross the border when the labor pains start and have an instant anchor in this country, forever.

Just another wakeup call that we cannot stop at evicting these people, we have to start plugging up the holes that attract and keep them here.

This is definitely a what’s good for the goose type of situation. We need to challenge this and make this also a part of our demands for next election.

3.7 MILLION anchor babies according the Hispanic Pew report are currently in this country...we need to change this law, and FAST.

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

these 'illegals' shouldn't think we are discriminating against Mexicans -- we plan to EVICT the Senate for Mexico too
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

American citizens are always having to show proof of something in order to get insurance policies, loans, and so on.