Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Facing deportation, man now says he’s American

Facing deportation, man now says he’s American
    Hernán Rozemberg

Saúl Espinoza readily admits he’s no angel — his life is a chronology of felony convictions — and that he deserves to be punished for being a weasel with the justice system.

But that shouldn’t include getting booted out of the country and not being allowed back, he said.

Espinoza, 36, claims he’s a U.S. citizen about to be wrongly deported to Mexico. He’s expected to receive a final deportation order Thursday at a court hearing in San Antonio.

“Just because I’ve done bad stuff in the past shouldn’t mean they can take away my citizenship,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Finally, confirmation that the judicial system is more lenient if you're an illegal with false ID.

This guy had a blank check to commit as many crimes as he did, by claiming to be an illegal alien. Major beaucoup jail time for him.

He obviously didn't think of his 5 children.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

This only proves illegal aliens are given special treatment.

They need to sentence this guy for all the crimes he committed and got away with. Put him in jail where he should be.

I agree. Don't deport him. Try him for all the crimes he wasn't held responsible for when he claimed to be here illegally, in addition for lying about it.

UNDENIABLE PROOF!!! It shouldn't matter what name he used when he was arrested after the first time, because his fingerprints should've been on file. If they(prosecutors) wanted to do something about him, they would've put him in jail for illegally entering after being deported. With crap like this it's no wonder why illegals think they're above the law. It really burns my hide to know illegals are receiving preferential treatment AT OUR EXPENSE! The ONLY fair solution is to not deport him, but give him the maximum sentence for ALL the crimes. This way we don't get sued, and the rule of law is upheld.

He wanted to be an illegal.......let him be an illegal that's deported.

Quote Originally Posted by Expendable
    UNDENIABLE PROOF!!! It shouldn't matter what name he used when he was arrested after the first time, because his fingerprints should've been on file.

The fact that fingerprints can be used as a unique identifier for each person makes our technology look pretty stupid since a quick computer scan of those prints would ID everyone.

We can go to Mars and the moon, vaccinate against viruses, get HDTV, invent war technology and traffic cameras to fine citizens. But, we just can't seem to stop and ID illegal aliens using fingerprints and computers.
    What a crock!

anchor baby?

Was an anchor baby? It seems to me he had ties in mexico, I’d investigate and see if any of these people defending him are illegal and deport anyone who is. If not he is just trash so charge him for the additional crimes.
    <div>Do your job and enforce the law!
    Many thanks to the young that have served our country, and to those of you that have lost, we all owe you, thank you</div>