Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Factor Tonight

John Kasich was host tonight on The Factor...and there was much much commentary on the Terry S. thing...so much so that I turned it off. My interest in this legal fiasco is quite limited..one segment at most.

There was an interview--gasp, finally--with a pollster concerning the sharp drop in Bush's approval rate in the last few days. They wondered if it might have been Bush's handling of the Schiavo case!!

I wrote to O'Reilly...asked them to have another glass of kool-aid...since the really important thing that happened last week was the meeting between Martin/Fox/Bush in which the prez betrayed America and Americans. Now ThaT MighT Have DroppeD HiS NumberS???

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Post O'Reilly's email address and some of the rest of us will email the same info to him.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

oreilly@foxnews.com

He thinks we need a guestworker program. Perhaps some data forwarded might help him change his mind?

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Thanks Roadrunner,
    Just sent him an email.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)