Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Failure to Enforce Immigration Law Impeachable Offense

Arizona Immigration Law Author: Failure to Enforce Law Impeachable Offense

Thursday, 05 Aug 2010 07:16 PM
    By: Jim Meyers
    Video at the Link

State Sen. Russell Pearce, the chief architect of Arizona’s tough immigration law, tells Newsmax that the recent court ruling on the law was a “huge winâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Failure to Enforce Immigration Law Impeachable Offense

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    Obama’s response was that if he did, it would remove the incentive for Republicans to negotiate on comprehensive immigration reform.

As well, more Americans will die, which I assume will be no big deal to this modern-day Benedict Arnold if the victims are Americans.

Janet Napolitano was right about "home grown terrorism"; it is coming from our own Federal government!

Pearce agrees with South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham that the policy established by the 14th Amendment — that anyone born in the U.S. is a citizen — needs to be changed because it was never intended to be applied to aliens.
    Where is the direct quote?

Other than that, a great article!

Impeach Wonder Boy!

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    Impeach Wonder Boy!

I wonder if someone can ask him "How do you feel about Americans dying at the hand of illegal aliens the more you delay?"

Most of his supporters will say he is not that evil, but his actions prove that he is!

A great interview!

It's true. I viewed the ruling as a loss, but going to the store I am not seeing those illegal guys hanging around even trying to be sexual in hopes of getting something. Now if we could only set up a day labor situation for citizens - obviously there is still a need although honestly, taking a stranger into my home feels waaaayyyy too vulnerable. We've got plenty unemployed happy for any kind of work and on my block alone there must be 200 + teens without jobs that need to try their wings and earn a little cash so they could finally go on a date or just to a movie even.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Yes and USAID needs to be applied to the US only, and no more H1b visas, and all those companies that got bail-outs and took the money and ran off-shore with it? I want a total refund - NOW. I want them in international courts YESTERDAY. They ROBBED us.

And I want to go retro-active. All these questionable illegals need to go home too, like the livelyliz48 was saying in AL - losing their jobs to illegals. Preference to illegals in the workforce. AND if we are a truly post-racial society we can get rid of affirmative action and hiring quotas totally. If you can do a good job you can have the job. And if it shows that you were awarded your degree not on being able to do the course work but because of some other criteria, like your position on the football team or your skin color and you can't do the work - you need to go. How can employers justify the cost of these types of employees? Is the kickback from the feds for diversity so great that it is worth having a no work ethic at all employee sabotaging the morale of the rest of the workplace?

The other piece that stayed in there is on day laborer issues. It’s a felony to hire them. We’re going to stop the hiring of illegal aliens that take a job from Americans. If you pick up an illegal alien day laborer, you’re going to go to jail. Your car is going to be impounded for 30 days, mandatory. So some significant pieces are still in effect and are huge in this bill.
    This is quite significant! If the law is being enforced, thenw e should see a dramatic reduction in the amout of illegal invaders loitering on street corners and especially in and around Home Depot.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ha ha. I need some math AID. If 5 to 10 thousand come across the border daily and we know that only a tiny portion of those get apprehended and sent home, and most of those come back again within 24 hours to 3 weeks - why do people believe that we only have 11 or 12 million illegals?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast