Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Rico statutes

but there has to be a willingness on the govt to use them

But we know they don't want to stop this

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    Rico statutes

but there has to be a willingness on the govt to use them

But we know they don't want to stop this
    The real problem from the beginning.

I have investigated around here and I have not seen so much as one migrant job available to apply for. My sister in law works for the state and also with Texas Workforce Solutions and she doesn't see those jobs either.

What I do see however are many transportation vehicles for illegals to get to their illegal migrant jobs. Vans mostly. Another business devoted to illegals and which I believe operate illegally as well. By that I mean, they operate as a shuttle service and I would bet money that they are not licensed to do so.
    I also see another type of shuttle service devoted to the transportation of maids. Those are just drivers of cars that go from bus stop to bus stop picking maids up and then transporting them to either their jobs or to one of the bridges. The people that drive those cars charge a fee and I'm sure that they are not licensed to act as chauffeurs either. You should see those cars. So many people in them that they look like sausages stuffed in a can. I call these vehicles...maid mobiles. A few years ago one such car full six women caused a horrific accident that resulted in the deaths of all six women in that car and an elementary school principal who was in the wrong place at the right time. Guess what? The families of those maids SUED the city for some ridiculous thing pertaining to something they claimed about the road caused the accident. The truth was, the driver of the maid mobile was speeding, tried to pass a dump truck and ended up clipping the dump truck and then swerved onto the other side of the road where it hit the principal.
    I myself was sick to death of those maid mobiles because (1) not having to pay to operate a shuttle service (2) stealing money from the city bus service by going from stop to stop and picking up people waiting for the bus (3) their outrageous driving habits/behavior.
    I contacted the police and members of city council about it. Amazingly, they all claimed to not have ever known of or seen these things. But, with the help of those people, the police and Border Patrol did crack down on them.

This really depresses me, American citizens cannot find work but our own Government allows this type of thing to happen. I would gladly pay 10 bucks for a gallon of milk if I knew a American milked and took care of the cow

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    All illegal invaders and their advocates, including our Homeland Security Chief who claim E-Verify doesn't work should read this! This is why E-Verify is not made a federal law....because it works!
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    It's a lie that Americans won't pick the fruit and vegetables and milk the cows and feed the chickens. A LIE! Americans don't even get recruited and don't know when or where the jobs are.
    And if they do know, they also know that they'd want a decent wage for doing that work. As long as our federal government maintains an Open Borders, Come And Get It policy, illegals will continue to use field work as their entry point into our country. And everybody in Washington, D.C., also knows that.

What's 'Bama doing? trying to expand the same free trade policy which caused the loss of millions of our manufacturing jobs.
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade

Others [illegal aliens] will write down a Social Security number on a piece of scrap paper. Sometimes it's "123-45-6789" or "000-00-0000."
    LOL.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12