Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Family Sues San Francisco Saying Sanctuary Law to Blame

Family Sues San Francisco Saying Sanctuary Law to Blame for Murder of Father, Two Sons

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,513378,00.html

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

The family of a father and two sons allegedly murdered by an illegal immigrant last year reportedly is suing the city of San Francisco, claiming its "sanctuary city" policy contributed to their deaths.

Anthony Bologna, 48, and his sons Michael, 20, and Matthew, 16, were returning from a picnic when they were gunned down on June 16, allegedly by Salvadoran national Edwin Ramos, 22.

The case prompted public outcry after it emerged that Ramos was convicted of two gang-related felonies when he was 17, but local officials did not contact federal agencies to determine his immigration status.

The Bologna family filed a lawsuit Tuesday alleging that the city's sanctuary policy shielding illegal immigrants from questions about their citizenship status — even those charged with a crime — was to blame, KCBS San Francisco reported.

"The city adopted and enforced a policy that was actually inconsistent with and prohibited by federal law," Bologna family attorney Michael Kelly was quoted as saying.

The city declined to comment on the lawsuit when contacted by local media.

Mayor Gavin Newsom would only say, in a written statement, that he was "deeply sympathetic to the Bologna family's devastating loss. A terrible crime was committed, and my heart goes out to the family."

Ramos has pleaded not guilty to three counts of murder in the Bologna case.

He also faces various other gang-related charges including multiple murders.

"It should have been resolved at the beginning, when this guy had done more than one crime in the city," Bologna's widow told FOX News in July. "I want justice. I want the people to see. If my family wasn’t safe, what makes you think yours will be?"

Click here for more from KCBS.com - http://www.kcbs.com/San-Francisco-Sued- ... cy/4158761
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

The Bologna family will win this law suit....and more power to them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

USURPER AND NEWSOM WILL SOON PUSH FOR AMNESTY TOGETHER...THEIR GLOBALIST MASTERS ARE CALLING.

"The city adopted and enforced a policy that was actually inconsistent with and prohibited by federal law," Bologna family attorney Michael Kelly was quoted as saying.

RightOn! Plenary Powers Doctrine!
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    redpony wrote:

The Bologna family will win this law suit....and more power to them.
    The case may never reach court. In an effort to lessen scrutiny and public embarrassment the city may decide to settle out of court. Personally, I hope the case goes to court because I too think Ms. Bologna has an excellent case against the city. Furthermore, we could always use the publicity that would be generated if a sanctuary city were to lose such a case.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

AE

I hope, for her sake, that they win in a court battle. I want to see her family get the justice so richly deserved after such a huge and awful loss.

I agree with Mrs. Bologna, no one else is safe, so long as SF continues down this path and unless she fights them to force their hand in this, as we know they will not willingly.

I too believe a court battle would be good, Good for the family to have a chance to vent and do some healing and for this nation to see what illegal immigration is doing, the damage it is causing.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

ELE

I pray they win this case.

God Bless the Bologna family, they deserve to win this case, but the law is only as good as those who make decisions based on it.

I think that any victim of illegals should take legal action against the politicans that let them in.........

Here's hoping they win!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AngryTX
    Here's hoping they win!!!
    AngryTX, I suggest one more post. You are at 666

And people, don't assume that she will win. This is San Francisco. I really don't see how they could lose, because of the obviousness of the situation. But then again....
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Bless them. The Bologna family has been through so much. I hope to God they get the justice they derserve.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast