Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Farmers Branch update

I was just listening online to the City Council meeting. National radio show host Mike Gallagher presented the Farmers Branch Legal Defense Fund with a check for just over $10,000. Another resident presented a couple of checks totalling around $3000. Several other residents in the chambers presented checks, as well. They now have around $25,000 in the fund.

State Rep Rafael Ancio then got the floor. He stated his parents were immigrants, his father coming in at Ellis Island. His father then moved to Miami. Ancio said he feels kinship with the immigrants. They are here for the American dream he'd say. (I dare him to go back to that neighborhood he grew up in to see what has happened to it. I'm sure the immigrants that came in with his father wouldn't even recognize it, after the third-world anti-assimilation immigrants invaded.)

Ancio went on to say that in the end, there will be no winners after the vote in May, not on either side. He said that it is a federal issue. The city council should encourage the US Congress to act. According to the rep, he has 50% of his constituency illegal immigrants. They are telling him how scared they are and they don't like what is happening in Farmers Branch. The illegals are FRIGHTENED!!!

Well, let's do the math. This rep has 50% in his district that are illegal, meaning they can't vote. The other 50% can vote, and most likely those that DO vote would vote against illegal immigration, or someon who supports it, like ANCIO. I hope the constituents are paying attention. Perhaps Tim O'Hare will run against him in 2008. (I'll shoot him an email to find out. He actually answers emails.)

May is the big vote to penalize renters.
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

I don't care if they are scared! They should be scared. They are criminals and they are on the lamb. Waaaaaaaaaaaa!

They should all be worried about being deported. That's the consequences of the crime they are committing.

They are not so damn scared that they will leave!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm not sure, but I think this might be the same politico that stood up on the bench in the lobby with Quintanilla earlier this year at one of the meetings/protests.
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!