Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"I'd be shocked if I didn't see other cities follow suit," he said. "I've been contacted by representatives from other cities. Any city that wants to protect their town, give me a call, and let us work together."

Maybe I should let my mayor know that this help is available... Not that I think he'd ever call. I'll definitely go post this on my town site though!

thanks sis
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Congratulations are in order to FB!

(On your mark, get set.. let the lawsuits begin!)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    "I'd be shocked if I didn't see other cities follow suit," he said. "I've been contacted by representatives from other cities. Any city that wants to protect their town, give me a call, and let us work together."

Maybe I should let my mayor know that this help is available... Not that I think he'd ever call. I'll definitely go post this on my town site though!

thanks sis
    WELCOME!! Anytime

LET'S KICK SOME BUTT in WAUKEGAN & ILLINOIS now

My only question is how long still someone challenges the consititutionality of the law

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Oooh, just looking at those images is painful - yowch!

Re:
    "Farmers Branch is a closed-in suburb of a major American city," Mr. Wilson said. "This is not some sort of remote, rural outpost. Farmers Branch is a pretty mainstream place, and if there is this level of anger about the immigration situation there, then what that suggests is there's probably a lot more of this kind of anger around the country."
    Yep, you got that right.
    you know this is what's so funny. The OBL crowd wanted to do this in FB as a test case for themselves. FB is NOT out in the boonies somewhere. If we can get this fight in a major city like Dallas it would be huge.
    I'm sure the OBL crowd figured if they won in FB they'd take it to Dallas afterwards because there is a HUGE number of illegals living there.
    Seeing as how it bombed for them I'm sure they are breathing hard trying to figure out what to do next.
    Believe me there is a lot of anger over this issue in Dallas, FtWorth and all the other communities around the two that are like FB.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12