Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

legalatina, you are right when you say that these actions and inactions make cities such as Cleveland,TN (Chattanooga area) magnets for more crime and for more illegal immigration. The City of Cleveland Police ignore the problem and the County Sheriff's Department has the CAP (Criminal Alien Program) partnership with ICE. They view the illegal immigration problem quite differently and one excuses and provides sanctuary, while one tries to do something. The gangs, including MS 13 get the advantage too often with this division in views and actions.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    In the words of the unforgettable Gomer Pyle -

Surprise, surprise, surprise!

I beleive he also said

Shame,shame, shame
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This article has more than 600 comments at the USA TODAY Online site. You can read them or post your own comment at this link:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/200 ... ms13_N.htm
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Personal Witness to Gang Violence

I was born and raised in Virginia. I have witnessed a lot of change over the last 27 years.

I have seen the direct effect caused by gangs. I lived in Northern Va for five years and witnessed the MS-13 gang which kills daily with no regard.
    I had friends in high school who were beaten almost to death by members of the MS-13 gang.

This vicious gang has taken over northern Va hispanic gangs, and risen to the # 1 gang in that area. Their tags (gang graffitti) can be seen on buildings, schools, bridges, walls, and parking lots all over northern Va.

The fact that close to 90% of these gang members are illegal immigrants gives me great concern. I have moved from that area due to extreme violence and hostile take over from illegal immigration.

Most people may not realize the significance of gang concentration in areas, however I know first hand how deadly and socialy destructive these gangs are. They control a huge part of drug traffiking, weapons traffiking, prostitution, and other organized crime.

Illegal immigration affects all aspects and areas of the U.S. This deadly example of gang violence should be a major reason to stop the plague of illegal immigrants hitting American soil each and every day.

Thank you for your first hand view comments about gangs and MS 13 Sleeper82. We welcome you to Alipac.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Let the truth be told!

Welcome to ALIPAC Sleeper82.

This is what local police have been screaming for YEARS!!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

FBI: Burgeoning gangs behind up to 80% of U.S. crime
    Deport ALL illegal aliens. Deport ALL gang members ALONG with their FAMILY MEMBERS to the country they originally came from. America was never had this problem before illegal immigrants started coming here. 80-85% OF AMERICANS DO NOT WANT ILLEGAL ALIENS IN OUR COUNTRY! It is the responsibility of our government to protect our country from terrorists and invaders who commit crimes against Americans or wish us harm. GET RID OF GANG MEMBERS. SEND THEM BACK TO WHERE THEY CAME FROM. GANGS ARE BEHIND 80% OF U.S. CRIME?! WHAT ARE OUR LAWMAKERS GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

More than 900 comments have been posted about this article at the USA TODAY Online site. You can read them or post your own comment at this link:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/200 ... ms13_N.htm
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast