Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by elpasoborn
    SicNTiredInSoCal

Laura Bush is from around here. Her mother lives in the El Paso area.
    I thought at the time when the Compean and Ramos thing happened that it was total overkill as far as the Justice Dept./ Sutton going after them. I mean, I can't think of any other time when a Border Patrol agent was prosecuted to that extent over an incident such as that one was. I kept asking myself what makes this illegal alien criminal drug dealer so special? There also were a lot of facts about that incident that were way overblown or lied about. Like for instance...the way they kept saying that they tried to cover the shooting up and had picked up bullet casings to get rid of the evidence. That is standard procedure for Border Patrol agents. Picking up the casings that is. It just seemed like Sutton was treating the guy as though he was someone very special and the only reason that made any sense to me about why is that perhaps he is personally associated with Laura Bush or both Bush's in some way.
    Interesting. The thought never crossed my mind. Food for thought, thats for sure!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

QUOTE-I kept asking myself what makes this illegal alien criminal drug dealer so special?

The bullet they have not caught yet!!
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12