Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Fear This: Hillary Clinton on Immigration

http://jonjayray.wordpress.com/2007/06/ ... migration/

Report as matureImmigration Watch International
    Fear This: Hillary Clinton on ImmigrationJune 30, 2007 at 9:37 am · Filed under Uncategorized

Post lifted from Doug Ross. It was too good to leave anything out so I have lifted it whole. My apologies to Doug

While there’s good news on the illegal immigration front today — the shamnesty bill just went down in flames — more battles remain. Consider if you will, Hillary Clinton’s various attempts to sponsor amnesty and guest-worker programs (source: Numbers USA).

Sen. Clinton is a cosponsor of S. 2075, the DREAM Act of 2005: Need a reward for sneaking into the country and then evading the police for five years? Well, how does amnesty and in-state tuition sound? If my kids sneak out of the country and then back in, can they get the in-state tuition deal?

S. 2075 would grant in-state tuition and amnesty to illegal aliens under the age of 21 who had been physically present in the country for five years and are in 7th grade or above. Such a reward for illegal immigration serves as an incentive for more illegal immigration.

Sen. Clinton is a cosponsor of S. 2109, the National Innovation Act of 2005: Need to import cheap high-tech workers? Then have I get a law for you! Unfortunately for American workers, it’s a raw deal. Furthermore, it’s easy to prove that this program (H-1B) is being abused. Law firms like Cohen and Grigsby are openly counseling employers how to game the legal system to avoid hiring “qualified and interested U.S. worker[s].â€

This woman is DANGEROUS to America. She is obsessed with becoming the first woman president and will sell her very soul as well, as the soul of America, in her relentless quest for the presidential office.

Her husband disgraced the office of the President with his sexual indiscretions. You would think the voters would have learned what scumbags these two are, but it doesn't seem to have had any lasting effect.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Quote Originally Posted by pjr40
    This woman is DANGEROUS to America. She is obsessed with becoming the first woman president and will sell her very soul as well, as the soul of America, in her relentless quest for the presidential office.

Her husband disgraced the office of the President with his sexual indiscretions. You would think the voters would have learned what scumbags these two are, but it doesn't seem to have had any lasting effect.
    You know what, PJR? I don't like Brunhilda anyhow but I never thought of how deadly determined she might be to be the first woman president and how much she'll screw US to get there. Good point.