Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Fed. Job Training Money Headed to Illinois (& La Raza)

Federal job training money headed to Illinois

Roland Burris
    Medical Services
    Colleges and Universities
    Associated Press
    2:02 a.m. CST, February 13, 2010

CHICAGO - Illinois is to receive more than $8 million in federal money for job training initiatives.

U.S. Sen. Roland Burris on Friday announced the funding from a Department of Labor grant program. Illinois is to receive two grants, which the senator's office says are meant to provide job training in health care and emerging industries.

One grant for $4.9 million is to go to Governors State University in University Park. Another $3.4 million grant is to go to the National Council of La Raza in Chicago.

Burris says the awards will "ensure that Americans receive first-rate training in health care and other emerging industries that will lead to good paying jobs and security for families across the country."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/classifie ... 6191.story
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He just got my email. I promised him I would vote Republican. Don't think he cares.

I really don't understand why members of the Black Caucus support illegals at the expense of their own people. Don't they realize the loss of jobs in their communities due to illegal immigration? Or don't they care - just as long as they get theirs.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They just gave 3.4 million dollars of our money to a racist group like La Raza !?!?!?!??!?!?

One grant for $4.9 million is to go to Governors State University in University Park. Another $3.4 million grant is to go to the National Council of La Raza in Chicago.
    This is OUR money this thief is giving to this racist, hispanic-supremacy organization that will no doubt be used to assist illegal invaders!

Roland Burris is nothing more than another pandering, corrupted chicago thugatician!

Moving this to the news section where it belongs. The National Council of La Raza is NOT "Other Topics"

Moving now.

W

added to the homepage

http://www.alipac.us/article4933.html

with new title and note

Obama Gives 3.4 Million Dollars of Your Money To Racist Hispanic Group
    http://www.alipac.us/article4933.html

W

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    He just got my email. I promised him I would vote Republican. Don't think he cares.

I really don't understand why members of the Black Caucus support illegals at the expense of their own people. Don't they realize the loss of jobs in their communities due to illegal immigration? Or don't they care - just as long as they get theirs.
    I think its just the idea of "power in numbers". These groups, who's history and experience in the U.S. could not be more different, just use each other to increase their numbers for more power and money.

When you hear an ethnocentric black or hispanic leader making demands for more money, programs, or special treatment, they always say its for those "poor disadvantaged blacks and hispanics" as one victim group. It is code for "all but whites". If they just advocated for their own group, that would be fewer in number. Also their true ethnocentric agenda would be more apparent.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    They just gave 3.4 million dollars of our money to a racist group like La Raza !?!?!?!??!?!?
    Yes, they did....and this will go largely unchallenged in the media and in the public forum by and large.

Why? Because people are focused on what they perceive to be larger, more complicated and more pressing issues. Remember the economy? The unemployment issue? Health care woes?

By now any ALIPACer is ready to boil over at my words, and rightly so....

Why? Becuase we all know that illegal immigration is at the core of each and every one of the issues I mentioned, and others as well. Unfortunately an apathetic, ignorant, easily destracted and easily deceived public doesn't understand or simply doesn't give a damn. That's why La Raza will get millions in public funding at taxpayer expense uncontested.

I say such a grant is illegal and discriminatory when awarded to race-based entities. Any race-based entity! All ethnicities are in need of jobs, and advancing opportunity for one over another using taxpayer funds is shameful and counter-intuitive.

Such a grant is also unlawfully being provided to people known to violate U.S.C. Title 8 regulations regarding harboring, aiding and abetting, transporting, sheltering, and likely employing illegal aliens.

Hush money? Hardly! This is but another installment on a long-term sell-off of America to special interests and open-borders advocates planning to reshape our nation quietly and completely.

The beauty of their plan is they use our own laws, legislators, and money to achieve their goals. The tragedy seems to be that too few are willing to step up and stop them.

A recent poll by NC CIVATAS indicated that a mere 3% of North Carolinians feel illegal immigration is a pertinent or pressing issue today. This in a state rapidly rising in illegal alien population to challenge such states as California, Texas, and Arizona for the title of most desirable place for an illegal alien to put down roots. Anyone see a disconnect here?

That same "disconnect" is going to allow the $3.4 to flow to an advocacy group (LA Raza) to fund training in state and community colleges for illegal aliens, positioning them to take the jobs of hard-working Americans.

The "amnesty" comes next folks, in case you haven't figured out what's going on here...This is just an incremental step towards that goal.

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar
    Let him know how out of touch his actions were , what a a - hole ...
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Can anyone tell me WHAT americans will benefit from this grant? Just Hispanics?
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast