Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WE NEED TO SUPPORT HAZELTON to FIGHT THIS CRAZY LIBERAL ACTIVIST JUDGE!!!

This is IT its comming down to the wire!! Add Pelozi to the fire and this will bring more and more people out of the woodwork.

Are you all on my media email list???

Quote Originally Posted by Badmonkey

This is IT its comming down to the wire!! Add Pelozi to the fire and this will bring more and more people out of the woodwork.

I just sent back a postage paid envelope to ACLU with a sheet saying I supported Mayor Lou! I sent Barletta money. I really need to get some letter sized lead sheets, and more money of course.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Heard Mayor Barletta on a talk radio show today say he expects this will probably go all the way to the Supreme Court. This could be a very good thing. Isn't the main responsibility of the Supreme Court to enterpret the laws? We already have laws for aiding and abetting illegal immigrants, do we not? The mayor sounds very confident that he hired immigration lawyers to thoroughly check their ordinances re legality. This could be a real turning point for this country.
    Even if our president and congress won't enforce laws already on the books at least we can hope the judicial branch will back up and lead to enforcement of some laws.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Badmonkey

BADMONKEY

If you want to help........my suggestion is to go to our ACTIVIST/FOCUS FORUM and dig in.
    Those emails and calls will go much further in this fight for the towns.
    they need all your help--all our help. We've put tons of hours into making it easy for us to put on the pressure.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12