Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Federal Raids Spark Outrage

Black Helicopters
    Federal Raids Spark Outrage, Questions

By Richard Martin, 6-27-07

Silverthorne Police Chief Joe Russell was out of town last week when he found out that federal law-enforcement officials were conducting a series of raids to arrest illegal immigrants in his town last week. That was the first he’d heard of the sweep. Summit County Sheriff John Minor didn’t find out about the raids until Friday, two days after they began, and “Dillon Police Chief John Mackey also hadn’t heard about the immigration sweep as of June 21,â€
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    [quote]The problem is that the federal Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency (ICE), part of the Department of Homeland Security (which is calling its crackdown, begun last year, “Operation Return to Sender") conducts these raids without consulting local officials, and agents feel free to pick up other suspected illegal immigrants (known in agency lingo as “collateral catch,â€

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

There was just a raid in my town last week. The local authorities were involved. But what amazed me was WHO they arrested, and WHO they did not. They left the drug dealers and the hispanic illegals, but took all the eastern europeans (this isn't a racist statement, it is true). I wonder why they did that?
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Quote Originally Posted by BorderFox
    There was just a raid in my town last week. The local authorities were involved. But what amazed me was WHO they arrested, and WHO they did not. They left the drug dealers and the hispanic illegals, but took all the eastern europeans (this isn't a racist statement, it is true). I wonder why they did that?

Possibly it was to counter allegations that Hispanics are being specifically targeted, which is being used as so called "proof" that this isn't about immigration at all, but strictly about race.

We've all heard it time and again, ad nauseum.

What better way to put an end to that argument once and for all?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)