Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    Ramos and Compean were prosecuted "to uphold the rule of law," Sutton claimed.
    And furthermore....since when does the rule of law mean anything anymore???
    It does to me. The breakdown of law and order is what brought me into defending against the illegal alien invasion in the first place.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Did Sutton know he lied on the stand. I'm sure he did and isn't there some law about knowingly allowing a witness to lie under oath?

He should loose his license, he should serve, in the same prisons, the same amount of time Ramos and Campean have served, and should have to pay some really hefty compensation to those families.

There is something really odd about this particular smuggler. The fact that he has some kind of connection to another BP agent, the fact that this agent had been accessing information on the BP computers he had no authorization and was not supposed to acess - leads me to believe this may has some high reaching friends -
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sutton is a traitor and he should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, as well as disbarment. They should sentence him to spend his prison time in general population, and let the chips fall where they may.

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    There is something really odd about this particular smuggler. The fact that he has some kind of connection to another BP agent, the fact that this agent had been accessing information on the BP computers he had no authorization and was not supposed to acess - leads me to believe this may has some high reaching friends -
    high placed friends........ AKA the drug cartel.

as for the agent in Question, he now TEACHES at the border patrol academy in artesia and has been granted whistle blower protection

My family and I have been praying daily since the conviction of the Ramos and Campeon. While in TX we got to be friends with one of the families through our children. There hasn't been a day that we don't forget. I hope they get the greatest Christmas present of all this year and that is to be reunited THEN subsequently reimbursed financially and by whatever means can be found for them to have a future whether it be to return to the border patrol OR find a position in life that better suits them because I am sure they have a bad taste in their mouths over the whole situation.

My continued best wishes to the families and may they continue to be blessed for their undying faithfulness in their loved ones.
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

Why the hell should it take four to six weeks for the judges to make a ruling? It didn't take the sleazy lawyers, the liars at DHS, and the dispicable Johnny Sutton near that long to prosecute two innocent BP agents! The delay will mean they are away from their families for another holiday. Oh well, I am thankful that they are at least getting the attention they should have gotten a year ago.

Truth seems evasive in this administration.

Lying for Illegals to Prosecute Innocent Americans ...

Allowing Perjury by Foreign Drug Cartels to Imprison Americans ...

When we have a Justice Department that would lie to do this to innocent US Border Patrol Agents we have a Justice Department that would lie about anything.

This is great that we have a 3 Judge Panel somewhere in America that hopefully thinks this is wrong.

Why it would take them 4 to 6 weeks to determine that does however remain a mystery.

Lets hope for the best and keep the pressure on.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hi everyone , I remember that dirtbag Sutton "legitamizing" the reasoning
    behind Ramos and Campeon's prosecution . And also Bush speaking out
    about letting "Scooter" off the hook around the same time wasn't it. They
    make me sick!
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17479718/ scooter libby

Treasonists allow a man like scooter ,after being convicted, to walk
    while holding innocent men for doing their jobs! Their are many judges and politicians doing whatever they want . You know Romney knew what he was doing when he "hired" Tuttman .
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,312683,00.html

It fits their agenda to throw the border gaurds in jail while protecting their
    own . They probably are in bed with the mexican drug cartells and Calderon. What other reason would they have for leaving our borders
    unprotected during a time of "war" ! This in itself constitutes treason on its own merit !!

"too uphold the rule of law" only applies when it conveniently fits
    all of the treasonist pigs that do not "truly uphold rule the law"!!

The thing that really gets me ,is how "in your face sheeple" that
    they are about everything they do now!!!!

Thanks to websites like this their are many waking up .
    *OATHE OF OFFICE ; WHY BOTHER!

[i]I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United Sta

WELL, I guess we won't say Nifonged any more. We'll say Suttoned.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast