Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Feds announce ‘zero tolerance’ policy for illegal immigration

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    I don't want to pay for incarcerations of illegal aliens. They're dangerous even in prison. The MS-13 gang built their whole enterprise in this country while they were in prison. We want them out of here and kept out.
    The problem is our prisons. In the news yesterday were that the two Menendez brothers, who murdered their parents, have been moved the the same prison, so they could be together. If convicted, they should have no rights, and making them happy should be the last consideration. A simple tent city with cages wouldn't cost $30,000 per yer per prisoner. How many families of five need that much money to survive?

IMHO, if an illegal alien commits a crime, they should be punished just like any citizen, then deported. MS-13 gangs proliferate in prisons because we allow them to congregate. Conjugal visits? How ridiculous! Prisoners allowed to marry, have children? No. When convicted you lose most of your rights.

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by jtdc View Post
    The problem is our prisons. In the news yesterday were that the two Menendez brothers, who murdered their parents, have been moved the the same prison, so they could be together. If convicted, they should have no rights, and making them happy should be the last consideration. A simple tent city with cages wouldn't cost $30,000 per yer per prisoner. How many families of five need that much money to survive?

IMHO, if an illegal alien commits a crime, they should be punished just like any citizen, then deported. MS-13 gangs proliferate in prisons because we allow them to congregate. Conjugal visits? How ridiculous! Prisoners allowed to marry, have children? No. When convicted you lose most of your rights.
    You're right, they do what they do because we allow them to.

Sending felons to prison is not some new concept or idea. Illegals who return after being deported are felon criminals. We need to punish them, not immediately deport them over and over again to just watch them continuously return through the revolving border door. I just don't get how some folks don't understand this. How many returnees have we seen go on to commit murder, rape, etc. We must give them a reason to not want to return and prison could be that reason. Immediately releasing them across the border certainly isn't doing the trick!

I'm glad to see at least one person on here understand what I'm saying and agrees with me (and Sessions) on this.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member 6 Million Dollar Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz View Post
    Deportation is great, but if our border is wide open they just come right back in. BUILD THE WALL!!!!!
    The wall is good too, but like I said dozens of times before, there's a very simple solution. Make E-Verify mandatory for all employers with the hiring of an illegal alien being a felony, with very stiff fines and jail time for employing an illegal alien. And with maybe having your business confiscated even, for doing so.

All 20 million illegals in this country will self-deport immediately. We won't have to lift a finger or spend a dime to get rid of them.

THIS is what we should demand from our politicians, and bitch and scream until it's done.

I agree that making illegal immigration a felony instead of the present silly misdemeanor it is would make a huge difference as would E-Verify. But I think we'd still have to physically deport millions and millions of them because they'll survive in the underworld as they do now working for the foreign drug cartels and other criminal enterprises. Illegal aliens aren't just working their day jobs, they run all these massive foreign criminal enterprises for the cartels that brought them here.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I agree that making illegal immigration a felony instead of the present silly misdemeanor it is would make a huge difference as would E-Verify. But I think we'd still have to physically deport millions and millions of them because they'll survive in the underworld as they do now working for the foreign drug cartels and other criminal enterprises. Illegal aliens aren't just working their day jobs, they run all these massive foreign criminal enterprises for the cartels that brought them here.
    One man/woman, one vote, has been usurped by powerful and invisible forces. If they wanted to shut down the border, I believe they can.

Absolutely. And that's exactly what Trump is going to do. I sure hope so anyway. He wanted to do it the civilian way, with budgets and walls and interior enforcement. He's tried 4 times, last spring with the Obama Omnibus Bill that Trump negotiated control over so he could get immigration funding, he got a little, but not enough; he tried with his first budget that was stone-walled by the Democrats; he tried again with the DACA DEAL, blocked by Democrats and some Republicans; and he tried again with his first Omnibus Bill and was stone-walled by Democrats. That's when the surge at the border started again, right after the failure to get the immigration funding in the 2017 FY Omnibus Bill, so, he made the right decision on sending in the troops to secure the border until the wall is complete.

And he's very strict about getting the job done, so he'll expect the military to get the job done. Mattis is going to play a very important role here, I actually think he'll be in charge of it. The US military just cleared ISIS out of Iraq and Syria, so of course they can clear foreign invaders out of the United States. It's not the ole tired "law enforcement" any more, it's a new mission of national defense.
    Last edited by Judy; 04-08-2018 at 02:56 AM.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by 6 Million Dollar Man View Post
    The wall is good too, but like I said dozens of times before, there's a very simple solution. Make E-Verify mandatory for all employers with the hiring of an illegal alien being a felony, with very stiff fines and jail time for employing an illegal alien. And with maybe having your business confiscated even, for doing so.

All 20 million illegals in this country will self-deport immediately. We won't have to lift a finger or spend a dime to get rid of them.

THIS is what we should demand from our politicians, and bitch and scream until it's done.
    I too support a nationally mandated E-verify program 100%, however, and unfortunately, E-verify in itself will not fully take care of the problem. A mandatory E-verify will work to the extent that it will make it very difficult for many seeking jobs to find them and that alone will stop many from coming and force many already here to deport. That being said though, there is also a large number of them here specifically to prey on those of their own kind (illegals) and American citizens through criminal activities such as forging documents, theft, house burglary, drug & human trafficking, etc. E-verify won't take care of that crowd. For those we still need tough law enforcement.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    LOL!! Great point, patbrunz, the illegal aliens sure seem to think so and that "punishment" doesn't cost US anything! DEPORT! DEPORT! DEPORT!! Quick and quietly.
    As I've said, deportation is not a punishment. As unappealing as it may sound, incarceration is the only remedy for those who repeatedly ignore the conditions of their first deportation and return, many within days of their deportation. We've actually heard of cases where an illegal has been deported up to 30 times. Obviously the old way of doing business isn't working. Send the repeat offenders to prison for 18 to 60 months and maybe they'll finally realize we mean business!

Seems to me I've also heard you say deportation is not a punishment. Why the change of heart? Hmm, perhaps it's just to disagree with me.

I don't think deportation is a punishment. Illegal aliens think it's a punishment.

But I think we'd still have to physically deport millions and millions of them because they'll survive in the underworld as they do now working for the foreign drug cartels and other criminal enterprises.
    If working for the drug cartels is their only option in this country, why bother to come here when they can do the same thing without leaving home?

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Illegal aliens aren't just working their day jobs, they run all these massive foreign criminal enterprises for the cartels that brought them here.
    When the NG shuts them off at the border, they will be unemployed and will self-deport!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast