Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Feds to expand hunt for those ordered to be deported

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington ... down_x.htm

Posted 1/10/2006 11:21 PM

Feds to expand hunt for those ordered to be deported
    By Donna Leinwand, USA TODAY

WASHINGTON â€â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

another move in the right direction! This goes great with our recent victories in Mass., Costa Mesa, and Cypress!

added to the homepage

http://www.alipac.us/article-972-thread-1-0.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Pretty impressive for a start.

Sure SOUNDS GOOD! Hope they follow up. I've become very cynical any time the Feds promise to actually ACT so my position is that I will believe it when I see it.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    Sure SOUNDS GOOD! Hope they follow up. I've become very cynical any time the Feds promise to actually ACT so my position is that I will believe it when I see it.
    Me too.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Not as good as they make it sound

I read an article in the Charlotte Observer concerning the new crackdown. Charlotte is one of the cities where they're starting a new enforcement office. According to the local official, there are 12,000 criminal illegals in North Carolina. Their goal is to arrest 1,000 per year(including any illegals who are caught with them). At that rate, it would take at least 12 years, if there were no new illegals entering the state (we know that won't be the case). How many officers do they have in the Charlotte office? ONE. Of course he said they were training new officers to staff the Charlotte office. If you ask me, it's all a lot of window dressing, to give the appearance that they're actually doing something. At least until the November elections are over, so the Republicans can claim they are doing something and hopefully avoid a backlash from the voters. The real situation is that our borders are still wide open and there are still millions of illegals in the country. Don't be fooled.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

We hear ya, WavTek, and welcome to ALIPAC !!

WavTek Quote:

The real situation is that our borders are still wide open and there are still millions of illegals in the country. Don't be fooled.

WavTek, I think all of us are thinking the same thoughts. We just cannot give up.

Welcome to ALIPAC WavTek

You are absolutely right! The Feds are putting on a show to try and justify the guest worker amnesty that will nullify most enforcement efforts.

As Mark Krikorian of the Center for Immigration Studies has said

"A spoon full of enforcement makes the amnesty go down."

W