Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Feds not charging and releasing criminals just doesn't end!

http://www.azstarnet.com/sn/printDS/141521

Published: 08.10.2006

Agents find ton of pot in stolen truck
    ARIZONA DAILY STAR
    Border Patrol agents seized more than a ton of marijuana Tuesday after finding a stolen truck in the desert near Casa Grande.
    The agents were patrolling near the Tohono O'odham village of Kohatk, about 20 miles southwest of Casa Grande, when they spotted fresh vehicle tracks in the area, according to a U.S. Customs and Border Protection news release.
    With the assistance of a Border Patrol helicopter, the agents found a 2000 Dodge pickup truck with several bundles of marijuana in the bed.
    A man and a woman were spotted nearby, the release said.
    After stopping the man and the woman, agents searched the truck, which they later learned was reported stolen from Mesa.
    Inside the truck's bed, they found 142 bundles of marijuana weighing more than 2,400 pounds.
    Agents learned the two people were Mexican nationals. They were processed and returned to Mexico.
    The marijuana was turned over to the Drug Enforcement Administration and the truck was turned over to the Department of Public Safety.

Again! No charges! Over a ton of pot and a stolen truck equals a free ride home. "Do not pass go, do not collect $200 dollars." By the way, me letter to the U.S. Attorney for Arizona about this crap, never got answered.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

What do we think would have happened if citizens were caught with that loot? Their as*@s would be in jail now. Outrageous! And the couple will be back next week with another load. All in a days work for them.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    I'm going to assume they couldn't connect the man and women to the truck. Honestly, I'm sure they would have charged them for drug smuggling if they could have proven they were operating the vehicle.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Gee I guess Crime Does pay. processed and sent home. I say "What would Mexico do?" Then follow their lead.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I would like to know why our government is turning a blind eye to drug smuggling and human summugling? This is no longer a land of laws so why do they insist on saying that it is. This country only has laws for citizens. This cannot continue, I am ashamed that this is going on in my country. What happened to the so called war on drugs? If there ever was such I thing, or were we just suppose to think there was a war on drugs. The government seems to have a different set of rules for citizens than it does for illegal criminals. I am just dumbfounded, this is absolutely crazy.

And how many times have we heard Presidente Bush say 'We are a land of laws.' What a sham!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    I'm going to assume they couldn't connect the man and women to the truck. Honestly, I'm sure they would have charged them for drug smuggling if they could have proven they were operating the vehicle.
    I honestly believe that if these two found near the truck were not Mexican Nationals, they would have been charged. I have been tracking cases of crimes committed by Mexican Nationals that go uncharged.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

I have heard that drug smuggling will never be completely stopped by our govt. because it provides such a huge economic boost to Mexico. If all smuggling was stopped, the illegal immigration problem would be even worse than it already is, believe it or not. But I have heard from local San Diegor adio shows, from agents calling, that Border Patrol agents make busts as part of a show to show they are doing something, but on the whole let most of the trafffic come on through, on orders from higher ranking supervisors. I have no direct proof on this, but it does make you wonder.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€