Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ncm

Sorry, this is longer than I anticipated, but everytime I read or hear that Mexico demands our innocent be prosecuted and our gubermint accommodates, I see red!

Well I think the message is very clear. Americans are to standdown while Mexico destroys us and our country.

As WND reported, the federal prosecution of Hernandez began only after the Mexican Consulate in Eagle Pass, Texas, wrote a serious of letters demanding the Bush administration prosecute him for injuring a Mexican national
    First off if Americans injure one of our own, we usually pay restitution such as hospital bills, etc. If a foreign national injures one of us, it's usually overlooked as caused by a language barrier or conflicting cultures. But if an American injures a Mexican even after being attacked, it's prison time.
    prosecute him for injuring a Mexican national
    The part of this story that is really scary and tells the true direction our country is headed is this:
    the Mexican Consulate demanding the Bush administration prosecute him .
    Mexico and Tush seem to be obsessed with ending the rule of law in our country. Not only are they getting rid of our law enforcement, they want to rid us of anyone trying to help, like "Dog" the bounty hunter.

So I ask, who is in control of the United States of America? Do we now have two classes of people? Mexicans the priviledged class, gringos the under class? Recently I tried really hard to convince myself this isn't really happening, that given time (as some claim) everything will be OK and we'll get our country back. But for every positive article I read there were at least 20 that blasted America, her people and her laws. The reason for this is our gubermint and the wealthy are helping Mexico cream the US, they really do hate America and everything she stands for.

I'm tired of hearing people say, well if you don't like what's happening get your butt off the couch and do something about it! Tell me please, what success would illegals have if they didn't have the ACLU/communist party, Mexico, our US global minded gubermint, world banks and the wealthy, financially carrying their poopy, whiny big a**es? Most of us don't have money nor do we know anyone with money to pay for our trips to protest, pay for our missed days of work or have someone go talk to our boss to get our job back, like illegals do.

We don't have a Bill Gates, BOA, Gov. or ACLU to help or defend us. As Glen Beck said "we're on our own!"

And we wondered how Mexico became so lawless? Mexican officials permitted lawbreakers to pay off Mexican police so they could continue their lawlessness. Now, to assure Mexican lawlessness expands into the US unabated, they demand our law enforcement be imprisoned to allow a booming borderless crime wave. Remember? They are leveling the playing field. Mexico will not be changing their ways to become a success like America was. America is changing it's ways to become a failure like Mexico is.

And another thing, I'm sick of hearing Tush speak of the global war on terror. His actions speak a lot more clear than his words. If he was truly worried about terrorism he would shut down our borders and tell Mexico to shove it where the sun don't shine! Radical Islam and Mexico are both handled with kid gloves and protected by our gov, a dead give-a-way of what to expect in the future.

That's my 2 cents!
    Be careful what you wish for...you just might get it!

A finger points at the moon, the fool stares at the finger.

lets see.

the texas rangers law enforcement said they would not have recommended charges and charges were not brought until the mexican consulate started to write letters and DEMAND that the crime not be go unpunished.
    what about the prosecution of the driver making the attempt to run over and injure the deputy. where there ever any tests that it was the bulet itself that hurt this girl, or could it possibly have been something else that was a piece of lead in the van? one has to wonder.

Johnny sutton is the biggest scumbag next to atty general Gonzalez and Bush himself

I agree with all of you above.

We are on our own, but there is strength in numbers! WE WILL TRIUMPH, KEEP THE FAITH!!!!

No one thought we'd win the Revolutionary war, but we did. Don't give up, we must persevere!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12