Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

In calling this a compromise, our government yet again sides with illegal Aliens giving them what they cry for in detriment to the American People.

They have duped us here and they have done so in the details of the REAL ID Act. Illegal Aliens won't be able to get a real license but they will get a 'special permit' that allows them to drive ----

again aiding their livelihood, creating incentive and reward to keep breaking our laws and mass intruding the Border with no fear of consequence and getting what their way...

There should be NOTHING for illegal Aliens.....It should be made that an illegal Alien NOT EVEN THINK OF APPROACHING A DMV BUILDING FOR ANYTHING AT ALL!!

MW
    "I don't endorse giving licenses to people who are not here legally, but federal law does allow states to make that choice," Chertoff said.
    Such approval should go through the legislative body, not be mandated solely by Governor Spitzer!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I belong in a few forums. Participant "christina" makes an excellent point:

Is everyone noticing how when it is something AGAINST illegal immigration...it is a federal problem and we should shut up and follow federal law...but if it is FOR illegal immigration....all states have the right to do what they want??? Can you say (expletive)?????????????

I can see it now, people having their fingers or skin peeled for the prints.......don't laugh, it may happen. Since we live in fantasy land anything is possible. Le'ts just hope it doesn't get to any other biometric ID.

Personally I am against it (Real ID), smacks too much of historical events, branding and tracking us more thoroughly.

I don't believe that they will get insurance or register vehicles, they don't seem to now, and they drive now.

This is just another ploy by another pol to play footsie with the illegals and their homegrown groups. We certainly can breed some crazy ideas.

I still say all the pols should let us know what the heck they think they are doing? This isn't a conspiracy idea, but they obviously KNOW something that we don't about this whole issue.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12