Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Feds uncover fake license scheme for illegal immigrants

Feds uncover fake license scheme for illegal immigrants
    02:20 PM CDT on Friday, October 26, 2007
    BY JANICE TOMLIN/WFAA-TV

DALLAS — Hundreds of individuals who were in this country illegally have taken advantage of a window of opportunity that allowed them to obtain official Texas licenses.

According to the U.S. attorney’s office, the alleged mastermind of this scheme is an Israeli-born taxi driver named Isaac Banai. He came to the United States in 1984 and married an American woman the following year. In 1996, he became a naturalized citizen. He now lives in an upscale neighborhood in far North Dallas.

A 32-count indictment charges Banai with helping more than 350 illegal immigrants get official Texas driver's licenses, despite the fact that their visas had expired or never existed. Some of those illegal immigrants were from countries with terrorist ties -- like Egypt, Syria, and Iraq. If convicted, Banai faces 470 years in prison.

Senator John Carona is chairman of the Committee on Transportation and Homeland Security, and says his committee will hold hearings next month to find out how this could have happened. “All of us in government have to take responsibility for it,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Maybe someone should send this to the governor of New York Or Lou Dobbs I'm sure he will make sure the Gov. heres about it

------------ACTION ALERT! ----------------------
    ACTIVIST...."AG'S JOB BILL RAISES IT'S UGLY HEAD AGAIN" PLEASE MAKE CALLS, E-MAILS AND FAXES!!
    NOW!!!
    Link to action thread!!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-88376.html
    Contact Info...Senators, Representatives & USEFUL INFORMATION
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=384761
    PLEASE HELP KEEP ALIPAC AFLOAT: ALL DONATIONS APPRECIATED!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for the idea, SoSad. I sent it to Lou.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well gosh darn . . . I'm shocked . . .NOT This is a disgrace and may be the reason for the sudden about face of Homeland Insecurity. I've met a lot of stooopid, lazy government employees in my lifetime so to say I'm shocked by any of this would be a flat out lie.

The only person arrested so far has been Isaac Banai, the taxi driver who lives here in Dallas. He has pleaded not guilty. Authorities believe most of the 350 illegal immigrants who came to Dallas and got new identities have returned to the east coast armed with everything they need to claim they are U.S. citizens.
    No kidding.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Your welcome....I sent it to Hannity, Glenn Beck and O'Rielly they are in my phone book!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Your welcome....I sent it to Hannity, Glenn Beck and O'Rielly they are in my phone book!
    Nice work. I'll sent it to Laura Ingraham.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Nice work. I'll sent it to Laura Ingraham.
    great Idea!! maybe Michelle Malken also, what do you thing?

wow. I wonder how many of those 350 are also chinese dishwashers....

this is definately bad that 350 people now have official texas licenses.

Quote Originally Posted by dragons5
    wow. I wonder how many of those 350 are also chinese dishwashers....

this is definately bad that 350 people now have official texas licenses.
    I lived in North Dallas for 2 years back in the 90's and driving was so bad me and my family called the highways hee-haw hell. While Illinois has its share of illegals at least they don't all speak Spanish and you still have areas where you can escape them. I have really grown to hate the sound of that language.

I thank God everyday I left Texas. Back then you only occasionally saw illegal Mexicans on the side of the road looking for work. I'd be totally looney being surrounded by millions of them every where I went and hearing all Spanish all the time.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment