Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Feds want new judge in lawsuit against sheriff

Feds want new judge in lawsuit against sheriff

Associated Press - September 15, 2010 6:14 AM ET

PHOENIX (AP) - The U.S. Justice Department is asking for a different judge in its lawsuit alleging that the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office refused to provide records in a civil rights investigation.

Federal attorneys want it transferred to a judge who's handling a lawsuit that alleges racial profiling in immigration patrols by the sheriff's office.

The sheriff's office says it provided some documents in the Justice Department's investigation and that records from the racial profiling lawsuit would satisfy the request.

The Justice Department says the case should be transferred because the judge hearing the racial profiling lawsuit can more easily determine whether records from the racial profiling lawsuit satisfy the Justice Department's request.

http://oneoldvet.com/

http://www.kswt.com/Global/story.asp?S=13156268
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Sorry but

Nobody should be allowed to pick and choose their judges...

LOL. The Feds are not getting the results they were hoping...?

What Holder should do then is ask La Raza, Lulac, Maldef and, yes, el presidente Calderon for a list of suitable, let's think, hmmm ethnically correct judges?

Unbelievable

Holder engaged in judge shopping now? Completely unethical, he is way out of line with this. 2012 can't come quick enough..........
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Stacking the deck with a DOJ handpicked judge - sounds corrupt to me. I wonder if that judge is Susan Bolton.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

They already investigated and found no wrong doings,but this administration is determined to find fault because the Sheriff is making them look bad. They are not bending for this administration.This again,is a witch hunt and Eric Holder does not know how to carry out his duties. He is NOT QUALIFIED for his post so he dabbles in finding fault in others to cover his time.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Who's really doing the RACIAL PROFILING here?
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

This pathetic, insidous excuse for an A G is absolutely corrupt, CORRUPT, CORRUPT ! ! !