Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Don't have to guess, CW, but I, for one am a horsefly and I fight back!

My hands and wrists actually hurt from all the work on the NC action. I'm NOT a typist, so it was hard. Doesn't matter. We have men and women dying and getting horribly injured around the world, fighting for our freedom and security. So painful hands and wrists...don't care. It's the least I can do, in my own little way, for our families' futures.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Amen to that, girl.

And you are so right - horseflys can bite pretty darn hard.

I really like that one!!!!!

I have a question which really doesn't help things here but who was the last President to declare martial law and was it ever actually rescinded?
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11002
    designates the Postmaster General to operate a national registration of all persons
    I interpret it as a national identification, hopefully it does not involve a tattoo.

My hands and wrists actually hurt from all the work on the NC action
    NC, is that North Cambodia?

Can we substantiate this?
    I have not personaly, but there are some posts regarding the status of the various locations at the source.
    - Check the list to see if one is near you.

Note "EXECUTIVE ORDER 11310"

- controlling aliens is stated as if it is an expected event.

I assume that everyone is aware of the Bush families involvement with financing the Nazis, but have you noticed that several of the sites listed have crematoriums?
    -is that standard equipment for a military compound?
    Democrat or Republican, they are all politicians.

Skid, you weren't aware....or were you joking?

https://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Forum ... 728#189728
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

If you mean the laws in N.C. I had not heard about it yet, but as we all know a law is only effective when its enforced. Personally I do not care for the general practice of creating additional laws, we seem to be rapidly approaching - if not all ready in a police state. I am honestly more afraid of our own government than any "terrorist" or immigrants, our government does not have a very good track record in the humanitarian dept.

Several years ago they passed an employment verification law in CA. requiring employers to confirm drivers lic. and social security (which is illegal to use as ID).

The effect?
    more paperwork and a 64.9% increase in illegal workers!
    (I just made that number up, but bet I am close)

Here is a GWB quote for you, I had to edit 3 of his fowl words:

“Who gives a flying truck what the polls say,” he screamed at a recent strategy meeting. “I’m the President and I’ll do whatever I darn please. They don’t know spit.”
    - the man is out of control.

but as we all know a law is only effective when its enforced. Personally I do not care for the general practice of creating additional laws, we seem to be rapidly approaching -
    I agree with you on this. Just look at the current laws which are NOT being enforced. That's partly why we have the numbers of illegal aliens that we do!

afraid of our own government
    Again, I agree. I am shocked by my gov't's betrayal of the American people and Constituion. It is NOT just the president at fault, here.
    TIME'S UP!

Amen to that Pat. You're right. It isn't just the Shrub -- it's a large majority of the politicians (IMO - both state and federal).

They just go along, doing their own thing, and hope we don't notice.

It's when we do notice that they start to scurry like mice in a cage. The Shrub doesn't have enough sense to scurry.

I am beginning to believe that the government, as we know it is little more than an illusion for the public. Illusions that are inaccessible and unresponsive to those who they represent . Take a good look at our current administration, many of the "staff" have held various positions since Nixon was in office. Democrat or Republican elected, they remain.

CW,

The Shrub doesn't have enough sense to scurry.
    IMO, He's rooted to his plan, OWO.
    TIME'S UP!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast