Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mark Krikorian, executive director of the Center for Immigration Studies, a group that advocates immigration restrictions, said that in the case of the 11 border burn victims, it might make sense to request assistance from the Mexican government or arrange long-term care in their home country.
    Yeah, right!!!!!! Good luck with than ever happening!!!

An American could not get away with not giving proper ID, etc to get treated.

They would badger you to death about insurance, then make you sign a dozen pieces of paper saying you were responsible.

Because most of us are honest, our REAL names are on our DL, SS card, and etc.

If we said, we don't have a checking account, or SSC they would not treat us because we appear to be citizens.

If I need some sort of medicine, Kaiser gives you the cheapest one that might treat that condition. If you need an expensive, specialty medicine it is not in their formulary, so you have to pay big bucks for it. I find I have to try 2-3 of their crappy medicines before getting a prescription for one that works.

Illegals don't have to get "pre approval for treatment. They just waltz right in to an ER and get treated.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Moving to News.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123