Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Not only is the farmer guilty of hiring Illegals he is also guilty of Aiding and Abeting as I have NO doubt he knew they were Illegal.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

USPatriot they all know they are illegal and exploit them. In South Florida as in agricultural areas as in California they all know that those people are illegal. Same with restuarants that hire them. There are restaurants on the ocean or across the street in Hollywood where illegal employees sleep on the beach. In fact 3 got arrested and claimed thier car was broken down so they couldn't get to and from work from Hialeah. They were arrested for attempting to rape a woman on the beach. At Aventura Mall they work at food court restaurants and in some stores like Armani Exchange and Victoria's Secret. They all are well aware of who they are hiring. I wish I could work under contract for ICE and get paid for every one I catch that ends up deported. That would make me a wealthy woman.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Red Cross gave them $765 FREE MONEY???? Wow, must be nice! However, this family used it the wrong way.

They should've used that money to buy bus tickets home!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

When they had the police shootings in South Miami Dade and people were not allowed in their homes the Red Cross was feeding them. They even handed out Mexican food. ICE was helping catch the killer. They should have rounded up all the illegals while they eating. They could have easily filled up a couple of buses.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Let them go back where they came from and ask for help. They don't need my tax dollars.

I don't recall them loosing any cash. That must have all been sent back to Mexico.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12