Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

First Derailed bill to keep illegal immigrants off airplanes

http://www.news-press.com/apps/pbcs.dll ... 70313/1005

Opinion: Frist derailed bill to keep illegal immigrants off airplanes

By DICK MORRIS
    4-27-05

Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist may have just killed his hopes to be the Republican nominee for president in 2008 â€â€
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

In order to get on any given aircraft in Europe, you needed to show the correct documents before you got on the plane. In order to get into the United States in 1965, you needed to show the correct documents before you got on the plane. But no more.
    ==============
    You have to start asking if there is a terror problem.
    Hispanics represents some 11% of the population unless you include the Dominion of Pueto Rico in which case the number is 13%. First is suggesting with his acts that he is pandering to a vote by a block that will come in 2050 if the circumstances remain as they are.

I don't fear or worry about hispanic rule. I fear and worry about the racism expressed by La Raza and those radicals that are hispanic. And at this point, the Attorny General of the United States is a member of La Raza. Allowing him to become the Attorney General is a great deal like allowing a benign KKK member to become Attorney General.

And lets face it... it appears we are capitulating to La Raza. And that organization threatened the United States if they did not approve Gonzalez.

Threats

[quote][i]Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist may have just killed his hopes to be the Republican nominee for president in 2008 â€â€

This is unacceptable.

[quote]But now Sen. Frist has come out against amending the Defense Spending bill. He claims that he wants to "defer" consideration of a license ban until it can be part of a broader debate on immigration â€â€
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This can't happen. Contact Bill Frist now and let him know that you demand that he bring the Real ID Act up for a vote and that you will no longer stand for his hispandering. Either you stand with us or you stand with the enemy and you tell him that if he has any aspirations of becoming president in 2008 then he better stop his obstructionism or lose your financial support and vote.
    Exactly my thought, we should all call Bill Frist today.

Only our pressure on this issue will keep it from getting tossed, I hope Sensenbrenner holds firm.

Every time you think it is a done deal they try to change it. You have to keep your eyes on these sneaks at all times.