First U.S. City Fell to Mexican Army
By Mark Andrew Dwyer -- 5.3.05

Imagine this breaking news. The Mexican Army invaded Alta California and after concentrated attack captured the city of Los Angeles. Mexican Presidente Vicente Zorro congratulated Mexican heroes on a job well done and appointed Antonio "Pancho" Villa (a.k.a. Villa-Raigosa - Raigosa was his wife's maiden name) a gobernador of Los Angeles. Ex-presidente Ernesto Zedillo also congratulated the troops and expressed his satisfaction with Mexican nation expanding beyond the Mexico's borders.

ACLU, MEChA, La Raza, and other civic organizations and individuals extended a warm welcome to the Mexican troops and made them feel at home in this predominantly Hispanic city. Latino lawmakers in California legislature promptly passed new bill that increased various taxes in order to provide necessary funding for smooth transition of power as well as a support for the families of the Mexican troops, most notably, a three-fold increase of special tax to finance free education for kids of Mexican troopers (which includes free meals, free clothing, and free housing for themselves and their parents), free universal health insurance, subsidized housing for Mexican troopers and their families, and free vouchers that can be sent as remittances to Mexico.

Los Angeles police chief issued a special order to all police officers, still nominally under control of American authorities, prohibiting them from any interference with actions of the Mexican Army. "We will not discriminate against anyone based on what uniform do they wear (which is the right guaranteed for everyone by First Amendment) so that Mexican troopers will feel at ease to ask as us for assistance in resolving conflicts and quarrels between them that may erupt while they are sharing the loot among themselves," the police chief said. "This is a common sense measure that will make us all much safer," he added. ACLU applauded his position in this matter.

American President Jorge "W" Arbusto announced that he will not bring American troops back from Iraq to the U.S. in order to repeal Mexican aggression, out of respect for Mexican troopers who, according to his words, are "good people who just want to improve their lives" and lives of their compatriots. "I was inspired by a great example of British Minister Chamberlain," said President Arbusto, "who ceded Czechoslovakia to Adolf Hitler in 1938 and by doing so saved the humanity from the WWII." He also condemned isolated incidents by American vigilantes and other xenophobes to take the law in their own hands and fight against Mexican invasion on their own. "They should leave defending American border to the professionals," President Arbusto said. Mexican authorities concurred with President Arbusto's statement and promised to charge all Americans resisting Mexican troops with racism in front of the International Court.

Most of American citizens polled by Gallup agreed that Mexican control of Los Angeles will further increase the level of diversity and multiculturalism in America, and will have a decidedly positive long-term effect on this nation (excuse me, "international market" I should say). Those who did not welcome the Mexican victory said that they will not oppose it out of fear of being called "racist".

If you think that the above fictional scenario is absurd and will never happen then think again. The only two major differences between that scenario and the reality is that the army that conquered Los Angeles consisted of unarmed hordes of "migrants" (not regular troops), and that Antonio Villa-Raigosa is not in charge of the city of Los Angeles, yet.

Liberman Broadcasting Corporation ad
It has been recently reported by various sources (see [1] for an example) that Liberman Broadcasting Corporation posted a billboard in Los Angeles and vicinity that had word "CA" after "Los Angeles" crossed out and replaced with "Mexico". Corporation's vice-president, co-owner, and a lawyer, Lenard Liberman, was interviewed last Thursday on John Ziegler Show and claimed that it wasn't his intention to encourage illegal "immigration" or to cede the city to Mexico. He said that he was simply recognizing the fact that "Los Angeles was 80% Hispanic" and that he and his Corporation wanted the (illegal) immigrants to feel welcome and appreciated, but he still was unable to explain why CA had to be crossed out in order for illegal Mexicans to feel at home, unless they were a part of the invading army that tried to annex California to Mexico. Neither did he explain why he put "Mexico" and not "Hispania" on the bulletin board while ostensibly acknowledging Los Angeles being predominantly "Hispanic". He said that he was just exercising his First Amendment rights while deciding to put the billboard up.

When I saw the news about Liberman Broadcasting, I remembered a recent controversy (see [2]) one of its subsidiaries had regarding its reality show "Gana de Verde" where (presumably illegal) immigrants were eating worms in order to win money for an immigration attorney who would file a petition for a green card on their behalf. I run a google.com search with key words "subsidiary+of+liberman+broadcasting+corp" and "green+card" that returned this website (see [3]) with quite a revealing information about the Libermans. It turns out that twisting the truth may be the biggest strength of Liberman's family: being descendants of residents of Spain some 600 years ago or so, they claimed that their business is "Hispanic" and, reportedly, received tax breaks because of that claim. It did not surprise me that someone of Liberman's background would not hesitate selling out America to the invaders for a few bucks.

If someone paints swastika on the back door of portable restroom in Granola, Kansas, it receives coast-to-coast national coverage by mass media "concerned" with neo-Nazis taking over America, but

The Liberman's billboard ad was almost totally ignored by the "mainstream" media. I can see why this outrageous event did not receive all the media attention it deserved. It goes well with betrayal, collaboration, cowardice, and greed that are one of the driving forces in American politics today. U.S. corporations outsource jobs and transfer hi-tech overseas, and need the U.S. Army to protect their investment there. So we pay for Iraq, and yield to Army's push for opening border with Mexico so it can get enough soldiers to send them abroad to protect American companies that betrayed America. Meanwhile, Mexican "migrants" strengthen their grasp on American power structures and ready themselves for an ultimate takeover of our country. And the "mainstream" media insist that we, Americans, should be cheerful about that.

No one, except for few patriots, defends the U.S. against the Mexican onslaught, which - as far as I am concerned - should be repelled with all means necessary and all the invaders should be deported. As for now, they are being assisted in their invasion by "Americans" in name only like the Liberman brothers. The reaction to the billboard of many actual Americans wasn't quite encouraging, either: the ad was already dismissed by various self-proclaimed intellectuals and political analysts as a hoax or a meaningless joke (I saw the billboard on my own eyes), and those who were alarmed by it were called freaks and xenophobes who may also fear that Napoleon is going to take Louisiana back. (Those who mistakenly think that California is a part of Mexico's "historic land" may wish to read an August 20, 2000, L.A. Times article [4] written by a Latino author that debunks that myth.)

One of the callers to John Ziegler show introduced himself as a Mexican immigrant and said: "If you bring up in Mexico City a billboard that would indicate a Mexican city as "American" you can get shot for that." Then he concluded: "Wake up, Americans!"

And that's all what I have to say now.

http://www.americanpatrol.com/GUESTCOLU ... Dwyer.html