Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

FL: Bonita Springs man arrested in alleged sex slavery case

Video at the source link.
    ~~~

Bonita Springs man arrested in alleged sex slavery case

By STEVEN BEARDSLEY, KATY BISHOP

Originally published 01:20 p.m., November 13, 2009
    Updated 08:21 p.m., November 13, 2009

BONITA SPRINGS —

Human trafficking has been called an unseen crime, its victims and perpetrators too often hidden from public view.

A Lee County case uncovered this week may shed light on the crime.

Investigators say a Bonita Springs man forced his juvenile wife into prostitution and that for the past three years, the victim, an undocumented immigrant, served as a sex slave for various men.

The arrest, one anti-trafficking crusader said, should “send a message.â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    and Welcome to South West Florida .. the New Wild Wild West

you people think I am kidding.. it is nutty down here and on the South East Coast .. those people are out of thier minds.. just take a look at the daily arrests on the news papers and you will see what I mean.. Florida is Infected with drugs and CRAZY People
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7

you people think I am kidding.. it is nutty down here and on the South East Coast .. those people are out of thier minds.. just take a look at the daily arrests on the news papers and you will see what I mean.. Florida is Infected with drugs and CRAZY People
    Hi guys, Im a newbie. Nice to join this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by ntvinh986
    Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7

Hi guys, Im a newbie. Nice to join this forum.

It is not just that but many illegal alien females graduate high school and work as strippers. My daughter told me that. One of her classmates went to one of the big clubs and saw a large number of them stripping.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

It's great to have new people posting.

Welcome to Alipac, ntvinh986. Without getting too personal, what brings you to Alipac? We all have our stories.........

ELE
    I wonder if all of the ilegals and anchor will be deported?

Airborne is right sometimes it is "Wild West" here in SW Florida,check out the Lee Co.Sheriffs web site to see who has been arrested and what for.Trouble is they are released within a few hrs.,even for serious crimes.

Rumor is the supposed victim was questioned by hospital staff and blew the whistle on her husband to save her own illegal self.There are many doubts about her story.She may be eligible for a victim green card if her husband is convicted.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson