Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

FL: A fair for illegal aliens this Sunday!

East FM fair for undocumented workers is Sunday

By news-press.com
    Originally posted on June 06, 2007

A Florida Gulf Coast University class is organizing an education fair for undocumented workers in the East Fort Myers area this Sunday.

The fair will include food, guest speakers, and booths from various public service centers, said Honey Archey, a student of the Foundations of Civic Engagement class.

Participants in the fair will be representatives from Lee County Sheriff, Lee County School Board, Lee Memorial Health Systems and a speaker from one of the social service centers.

The goal of the fair is to educate undocumented workers on what their rights are in issues such as health care, law enforcement, and education. We will provide direction to where they can go for help and information.

Are you kidding me!!!
    Participants in the fair will be representatives from Lee County Sheriff
    Lee County County Sheriff officer's will be there? If they don't arrest the illegal aliens (undocumented workers is much to benign. BTW, who checked to insure they are actually "workers") then the officers should be arrested for derelection of duty. Where does it say in their police officer's oath and job description that they should be present as facilitators at illegal alien fairs?

This country really has turned upside down...this makes no sense. This fair appears to be a welcome to Anmerica and what can we do to make your stay with us as comfortable as possible.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __

Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you got to get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean! Cause if you lose your head and you give up, then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.... ..... Outlaw Josey Wales
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just amazing!!! I am speechless. This country is out of control.

I hope ICE shows up waiting for them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There have been fairs like this in North Carolina for several years. I went to one once in Chapel Hill with a friend who wanted to go to try the foods. I couldn't believe it! She got something to eat and we quickly left. Hard to see illegals receiving services that Americans can't get.

Good Lord, the inmates are running the asylum.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Illegal Alien Fair

If the Sheriff was doing his job and upholding his oath of office then he would show up with a prison bus. Anyone who was found to be an illegal alien would get a free ride to the local jail and turned over to ICE.
    Lunarminer
    Thar's gold in that there moon!

Re: FL: A fair for illegal aliens this Sunday!

"The goal of the fair is to educate undocumented workers on what their rights are in issues such as health care, law enforcement, and education."

RIGHTS???? The right to pack their stuff and go home, maybe!

If history repeats itself and there were any recent ICE raids they will be too afraid to show up. They did round up of illegals with fake IDs recently near that area if I recall correctly. Also knowing they haven't got amnesty they may also go in hiding.

Chadlingoc to ALIPAC, glad to have your with us, hope your going to stay around and help out, the 2nd round of the fight starts again on monday!!

I am shocked , a fair for illegal workers, what is our country coming to talk about aiding and abetting, everyone in the park should be arrested!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast