Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

FL Four Illegal Aliens are Jailed on Charges of Raping a Lo

Four Illegal Aliens are Jailed on Charges of Raping a Local Woman

Four Mexican men, in the U.S. illegally, are in the Bay County Jail charged with sexual battery.

Cedar Grove police say four illegal immigrants invited two women to what was supposed to be a birthday party at their Cedar Grove trailer Sunday. When the women walked in, they found themselves alone with seven men demanding sexual favors.

One of the women ran out the door, but investigators say the men grabbed the other woman, took her to a bedroom, and pinned her down.

The 20-year-old claims three men held her while a fourth raped her. The woman told police she tried to get back inside to help her friend, but was locked out.

After the incident one of the suspects drove the two women home where they called police. Police say some of the men were so drunk police threw a bucket of water on them to wake them.

Guy Turcotte, Cedar Grove Police Chief, said, "All four subjects were placed under arrest for sexual battery. Their records are being held for INS for questioning and possible deportation, depending on the outcome of the charges filed against them."

The four illegal aliens are all in their early 20s.

http://www.wjhg.com/home/headlines/8004357.html

Re: FL Four Illegal Aliens are Jailed on Charges of Raping

Quote Originally Posted by Nouveauxpoor
    Their records are being held for INS for questioning and possible deportation, depending on the outcome of the charges filed against them.
    Possible? Did I just read the word, possible?!!!
    I freed thousands of slaves; I could have freed more if they knew they were slaves.
    --Harriet Tubman

possible

Doesn't the current enforcable immigration law read that
    they should be deported? Is there any question about what
    should happen?

Course, we all know what will happen ....they will be
    turned lose because they are not citizens of this country and
    therefore do not really exist. Let us wait for a citizen with a
    real SS# to committ a crime.

Even if they were deported, they'll just make a u-turn at the border - perhaps even come back with a shiny new i.d.