Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

Fl - Illegal Alien Traffickers Convicted And Deported

Illegal Alien Traffickers Convicted And Deported
    Everglades National Park
    National Park News
    Wednesday, Feb 18, 2009

Early last June 11th, rangers were advised that illegal migrants had been dropped off on the beaches of Cape Sable. While mobilizing, responding rangers saw two large vessels and a personal watercraft entering the Flamingo marina – an action that immediately raised suspicions, as personal watercraft are prohibited in the Everglades and large vessels are uncommon in Florida Bay's shallow waters. Further investigation revealed enough evidence to detain the nine people on the three vessels on suspicion of smuggling the illegal migrants. Rangers picked up the 27 migrants from Cape Sable and turned them and the nine suspected smugglers over to Border Patrol, but no criminal charges were ever filed against the alleged smugglers by the Border Patrol. On January 28th, rangers Tony Terry and Cindy Morris testified in Immigration Court in Miami against two of the suspected smugglers. Both individuals, Ivan Garcia-Morales and Jorge Catala, were found guilty of aiding and abetting illegal alien trafficking and sentenced to deportation. The two men have long been suspected by rangers as the leaders of a smuggling ring that has resulted in an average of two landings per year on the capes for the last several years.

http://www.nationalparksgallery.com/park_news/7889
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I am a refugee in my own country. I fled South Florida as the illegal alien crisis thickened during the tenure of the idiot for president, Carter. Castro had thrown out all of his trash from prisons and what purported to be mental hospitals. Some of the Cubans from the first wave in 1961 told me that this will spell disaster for Florida. Well in time they were right. Some of the most vicious and heartless aliens came during that time. Of course, the Haitians and other groups waiting in the wings now felt it was their time to invade as well. Now the third world has taken over the lower half of the state of Florida. Crime, gangs, welfare gone crazy, and now, Anglos as we are called, are treated as second class citizens or worse.

So when those brave rangers testified it is heartening that there are those still in the fight. I'll bet that their careers will be negatively impacted, espicially under this administration.
    "and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."