Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

FL: Illegal immigrant convicted in fatal stabbing

Posted on Friday, 08.13.10
    Illegal immigrant convicted in fatal stabbing

The Associated Press
    JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- An illegal immigrant has been convicted of murder for a second time in a 2005 north Florida stabbing.

A Duval County jury found 39-year-old Benito Ramirez guilty of first-degree murder Thursday.

Authorities say Ramirez had been out drinking with 29-year-old Stacy M. Replogle - a woman he had been dating - when the two got into an argument over the bill. Ramirez reportedly cut Replogle 14 times and dumped her body in a wooded area.

The Mexico-native claimed self-defense.

Ramirez was previously convicted of the killing in 2007, but the 1st District Court of Appeal overturned the verdict, saying police used improper interrogation techniques.

www.miamiherald.com
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

In my local area of FL. we have 3 Illegal Alien murder trials going on right now. One cut the throat of his daughter and her baby,another killed his girl friend and her mother with a butcher knife,another cut his wifes throat,drug her across the road and threw her in a pile of brush like she was yesterdays trash.

We also have a recent Haitian legal immigrant man who killed (cut the throats) of his wife and 6 children. He is going for the insanity defense. The devil and my evil mother inlaw caused me to do it.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson